broke reply window/content filter

broke reply window/content filter

[ Edited ]

I tried to post a reply to this thread: http://forums.att.com/t5/U-Verse-General-Care-and-Support/Syncing-TVs-from-Room-to-Room/m-p/3220817#...

But I either get a message that the word "stream" is inappropriate content or that I'm post flooding. I tried canceling the reply and starting over, but get the same results.

And no, I was not talking about writing my name in the snow.Smiley Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 1 of 9 (1,224 Views)
Expert

Re: broke reply window/content filter

I just posted a reply in that thread with no problems CJ.  Maybe a temprary glitch on the forum?

Message 2 of 9 (1,220 Views)

Oddly enough, it allowed me to use the word in the post above, but when I tried to add the error message (copy/paste) to the post I get reject by the content filter. something is definately screwed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 3 of 9 (1,218 Views)
Highlighted

If you look now, it allowed to post the word by itself, but won't allow me to add the rest of the message.

@#$^#%^*&#^$%  Filter this.Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 9 (1,214 Views)
Expert

Smiley Very HappySmiley Very Happy  

Message 5 of 9 (1,210 Views)
Expert

Hey CJ, it wouldn''t let me post S T R E A M with varying suffixes at all.  Yep something is broken,.

Message 6 of 9 (1,206 Views)
Expert

Looks like it's working now because both of your posts are there.

Message 7 of 9 (1,182 Views)

I think they really need to pull the word filter out of the dark ages. I see more "colorful" language on my wife's quilting forums who's membership consists of 90% women 50 and older. Especially considering AT&T broadcasts much worse over their own TV service, during primtime.

Message 8 of 9 (1,178 Views)
Expert

It needs to spend some time in therapy for sure!  Smiley Very Happy  It's amazing that spell check will try to change words to violations! Smiley Frustrated

Message 9 of 9 (1,173 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.