Whoa...!!

Mentor

Whoa...!!

You guys (forum peeps) are wearing me down:

At 4:24 PM I was promoted to Observer

At 4:29 PM I became a Participant

At 4:33 PM I was ranked a Traveler

Thank you. Thank you :-)

To quote The Flying Nun: "You really do love me!"  Actually, it was Sally Field that said it as she received an Oscar.

Message 1 of 9 (836 Views)
Employee

Re: Whoa...!!

And now (Friday 6/14 @ 9:20cdt) you're a mentor! Definately a mover and a shaker ...;-)
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9 (796 Views)
Mentor

LOL!! Astute people, those Community Team Members. ;-)
Message 3 of 9 (781 Views)
ACE - Master

Well, it doesn't take a Genius (or a Mentor, Observor or a Professor) to realize that the powers that be, recently changed the Forum  rank structure and that is why folks are moving up at a rapid clip.  I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  Oh well, Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised  I crack myself up....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 9 (774 Views)
Mentor

dhascall wrote:

.... I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  ....  I crack myself up....

Certainly not by me!  I've done that job before.

Message 5 of 9 (746 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

dhascall wrote:

Well, it doesn't take a Genius (or a Mentor, Observor or a Professor) to realize that the powers that be, recently changed the Forum  rank structure and that is why folks are moving up at a rapid clip.  I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  Oh well, Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised  I crack myself up....

Not by me either!!

I'm a mod on some other places, I know how much fun it can be.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 9 (743 Views)
Scholar

The sequence was "voyager"/"teacher"/"mentor" here.

I guess they are trying a little flattery to perk up interest.

Message 7 of 9 (694 Views)
Scholar

I see it is now "scholar".

They didn't send me mail about that change.  That's just as well, as the mail was getting a bit tiresome.

Message 8 of 9 (692 Views)
Employee

Think of it as kind of a reverse "What's my Line" program ...where YOU get to guess your title on a day-to-day basis.

Employee Contributor*
Message 9 of 9 (656 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.