Whoa...!!

Mentor

Whoa...!!

You guys (forum peeps) are wearing me down:

At 4:24 PM I was promoted to Observer

At 4:29 PM I became a Participant

At 4:33 PM I was ranked a Traveler

Thank you. Thank you :-)

To quote The Flying Nun: "You really do love me!"  Actually, it was Sally Field that said it as she received an Oscar.

Message 1 of 9
Former Employee

Re: Whoa...!!

And now (Friday 6/14 @ 9:20cdt) you're a mentor! Definately a mover and a shaker ...;-)
Message 2 of 9
Mentor

LOL!! Astute people, those Community Team Members. ;-)
Message 3 of 9
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Well, it doesn't take a Genius (or a Mentor, Observor or a Professor) to realize that the powers that be, recently changed the Forum  rank structure and that is why folks are moving up at a rapid clip.  I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  Oh well, Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised  I crack myself up....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 9
Mentor

dhascall wrote:

.... I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  ....  I crack myself up....

Certainly not by me!  I've done that job before.

Message 5 of 9
Former Employee

dhascall wrote:

Well, it doesn't take a Genius (or a Mentor, Observor or a Professor) to realize that the powers that be, recently changed the Forum  rank structure and that is why folks are moving up at a rapid clip.  I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  Oh well, Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised  I crack myself up....

Not by me either!!

I'm a mod on some other places, I know how much fun it can be.

Message 6 of 9
Scholar

The sequence was "voyager"/"teacher"/"mentor" here.

I guess they are trying a little flattery to perk up interest.

Message 7 of 9
Scholar

I see it is now "scholar".

They didn't send me mail about that change.  That's just as well, as the mail was getting a bit tiresome.

Message 8 of 9
Former Employee

Think of it as kind of a reverse "What's my Line" program ...where YOU get to guess your title on a day-to-day basis.

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support