Posted Jun 13, 2013
7:25:00 PM
Whoa...!!

You guys (forum peeps) are wearing me down:

At 4:24 PM I was promoted to Observer

At 4:29 PM I became a Participant

At 4:33 PM I was ranked a Traveler

Thank you. Thank you :-)

To quote The Flying Nun: "You really do love me!"  Actually, it was Sally Field that said it as she received an Oscar.

You guys (forum peeps) are wearing me down:

At 4:24 PM I was promoted to Observer

At 4:29 PM I became a Participant

At 4:33 PM I was ranked a Traveler

Thank you. Thank you :-)

To quote The Flying Nun: "You really do love me!"  Actually, it was Sally Field that said it as she received an Oscar.

Whoa...!!

8 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(8)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 7:23:57 AM
(0)
Employee
And now (Friday 6/14 @ 9:20cdt) you're a mentor! Definately a mover and a shaker ...;-)
And now (Friday 6/14 @ 9:20cdt) you're a mentor! Definately a mover and a shaker ...;-)
Sent from my phone.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Whoa...!!

2 of 9 (666 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 10:19:09 AM
(0)
Mentor
LOL!! Astute people, those Community Team Members. ;-)
LOL!! Astute people, those Community Team Members. ;-)

3 of 9 (651 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 10:30:27 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Well, it doesn't take a Genius (or a Mentor, Observor or a Professor) to realize that the powers that be, recently changed the Forum  rank structure and that is why folks are moving up at a rapid clip.  I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  Oh well, Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised  I crack myself up....

Well, it doesn't take a Genius (or a Mentor, Observor or a Professor) to realize that the powers that be, recently changed the Forum  rank structure and that is why folks are moving up at a rapid clip.  I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  Oh well, Welcome! Don't be a stranger on the forums.  Smiley Very Happy Smiley Tongue Smiley Surprised  I crack myself up....

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 9 (644 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 12:44:21 PM
(0)
Mentor

dhascall wrote:

.... I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  ....  I crack myself up....

Certainly not by me!  I've done that job before.

dhascall wrote:

.... I sense JUST a little hatred to the Community members?  ....  I crack myself up....

Certainly not by me!  I've done that job before.

5 of 9 (616 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2013 12:54:02 PM
(0)
Employee

dhascall wrote:

Not by me either!!

I'm a mod on some other places, I know how much fun it can be.

dhascall wrote:

Not by me either!!

I'm a mod on some other places, I know how much fun it can be.

Sent from my phone.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

6 of 9 (613 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 6:25:57 PM
(0)
Scholar

The sequence was "voyager"/"teacher"/"mentor" here.

I guess they are trying a little flattery to perk up interest.

The sequence was "voyager"/"teacher"/"mentor" here.

I guess they are trying a little flattery to perk up interest.

7 of 9 (564 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 15, 2013 6:27:37 PM
(0)
Scholar

I see it is now "scholar".

They didn't send me mail about that change.  That's just as well, as the mail was getting a bit tiresome.

I see it is now "scholar".

They didn't send me mail about that change.  That's just as well, as the mail was getting a bit tiresome.

8 of 9 (562 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2013 8:01:38 AM
(0)
Employee

Think of it as kind of a reverse "What's my Line" program ...where YOU get to guess your title on a day-to-day basis.

Think of it as kind of a reverse "What's my Line" program ...where YOU get to guess your title on a day-to-day basis.

Sent from my phone.

9 of 9 (526 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments