Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

What activation fee can I expect on my first bill?

Contributor

What activation fee can I expect on my first bill?

i LIVE IN Tn.  am thinking about uverse tv but can`t find what the activation fee for it is. Can someone help me out so i wont get sticker shock when my bill comes?

Message 1 of 2
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎01-15-2017 5:57 AM

Re: Activation Fees

From the fine print.....

AT&T Offer Details 

Geographic and service restrictions apply to AT&T services. Call or go toatt.com/shop/availability to see if you qualify.

Promotional pricing applies to service rates only and excludes taxes, equipment fees, and other charges, including a $49 service activation fee, city video cost recovery fees, where applicable, and a Broadcast TV surcharge. Residential customers only. Credit restrictions may apply. Pricing, programming, and features subject to change at any time without notice.

New customers only. Other conditions apply to all offers. Offers may be modified or discontinued at any time without notice and may not be combined with other promotional offers on the same services. AT&T employees or retirees may not be eligible.

NOTE: Fees/taxes will generally add about $20-$25 to promotional quote.

Local Broadcast fee $5.99

City Video is area FRANCHISE fee charged by local community

Local/state sales taxes, depending on your location will be between 5-10% of total.

Example: $124.99 promo offer with Local fee $5.99, Franchise fee $9 and 8% sales tax ($10) would be around $150 a month.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support