Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jul 16, 2013
4:26:04 PM
View profile
Way to make default topics text size larger?

I found a setting in Settings / Preferences / Display, for text size.  It doesn't affect size of text typed or displayed in posts.  Changes size of a few headers, etc.  Text size of posted topics is quite small for me.  Yes, I can enlarge it w/ my browser.  Was wondering if there's a way to set it globally?

Thanks.

I found a setting in Settings / Preferences / Display, for text size.  It doesn't affect size of text typed or displayed in posts.  Changes size of a few headers, etc.  Text size of posted topics is quite small for me.  Yes, I can enlarge it w/ my browser.  Was wondering if there's a way to set it globally?

Thanks.

Way to make default topics text size larger?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 16, 2013 4:43:20 PM
(0)
Expert

If you are using either Firefox or Google Chrome, you can do this:

1. In Settings / Preferences / Display, set your text size to Medium.

2. Download and install the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox (or the Tampermonkey add-on for Google Chrome).

3. Once the add-on is installed, install my Font Visibility script by clicking here:

http://www.thedanzone.net/dl/greasemonkey/att-lithium_fontvis2.user.js

The font visibility script increases font size throughout the forum, and changes the post text color to black instead of a gray.

If you are using either Firefox or Google Chrome, you can do this:

1. In Settings / Preferences / Display, set your text size to Medium.

2. Download and install the Greasemonkey add-on for Firefox (or the Tampermonkey add-on for Google Chrome).

3. Once the add-on is installed, install my Font Visibility script by clicking here:

http://www.thedanzone.net/dl/greasemonkey/att-lithium_fontvis2.user.js

The font visibility script increases font size throughout the forum, and changes the post text color to black instead of a gray.

Re: Way to make default topics text size larger?

2 of 2 (340 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments