Uverse

Contributor

Uverse

Since the AT&T Homemanager has been effectively cancelled, can we look forward to some of the services being integrated into uverse? Or even a whole new intelligent home service?

Message 1 of 3 (13,640 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mc66-oletv
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Uverse

Mc66-oletv wrote:

Since the AT&T Homemanager has been effectively cancelled, can we look forward to some of the services being integrated into uverse? Or even a whole new intelligent home service?

I really like U-Verse and its advanced features but I will say probably not.  This is most likely as advanced as it is gonna get!  I was hoping for apps and widgets but not in my lifetime......... Smiley Sad

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3 (13,617 Views)
Former Moderator

Re: Uverse

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 3 of 3 (13,590 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.