Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Threaded post display

Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Threaded post display

Once upon a time, I was able to view the posts in a topic/converation in threaded mode, so that if someone made an un-quoted reply that didn't seem to apply to the immediately preceding post I could look at the topic in threaded mode and see to which post the reply was made.

I can not figure out how to do that now.  I am unsure if this feature has been removed in one of the many updates Lithium has made, or has been hidden beneath a better rock, or I am just not as smart as I was the last time I did it.

So... which is it?  Anybody?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 4
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author ACE - Expert
Accepted by JefferMC
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Threaded post display

Hey JefferMC,

Try this, this will show all posts in a topic:

My Settings -> Preferences tab -> Display -> Format for displaying posts, set to "Show all posts in a topic" -> Save

Let me know how that works for you.  Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
ACE - Expert

Okay, yes, that does it.

Maybe I'm rememering wrong, but I thought there was a way to do that without changing your "permanent" configuration.

Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4
Expert

Thanks Pam

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support