Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 28, 2014
6:49:13 PM
View profile
Terrible Website - Then Crashes During Review! Website Horribly Developed...

ATT,

Like my Uverse, but wish it was 1080p and supported real hdtv/3d @120fps...

Anyway, had Terrible Website Experience trying to Locate the Uverse Coupons sent to my eMail!

While trying to find them on the Website, I continuously received "BAD REDIRECT", "PAGE NOT FOUND"/404, "ERROR LOADING PAGE", "PAGE NOT AVAILABLE", constant Disconnects (Yes, I'm on Uverse Internet, too!

Add to that - Apache Web crashes, Java Heaps, and all sorts of Bad Programming and Poor Organization Issues...

So, I took the "Customer Survey" to Report the Issues - which ended in - GET THIS :

Our Website Survey Is Temporarily Unavailable
To improve your website experience we routinely ask site visitors
to respond to an online survey. The survey is a series of
questions designed to better understand your level of satisfaction
while visiting our website.
Although our website survey is temporarily not available, we
encourage all of our site visitors to share suggestions with us as
we value and appreciate your input.

Please send your feedback to
4CFeedback@foreseeresults.com
Thank You!

SO, even the Customer Survey CRASHED!   And it was ridiculously hard to get in here and Report it to Anyone!   Very Difficult - with many more Web Errors!

I'm an IT Executive at a Top 10 US Company, and all I can say is Fire Your (probably outsourced) Web Developers!   Terrible excuse for a Web Experience, and I only stuck through the Laborious Process of Logging this because it SO Infuriated ME!

You should KNOW your Website Developers are doing a VERY POOR Job, and then Crashing the "Customer Feedback" so NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN.

- Poor Web Service
- Bad Redirects
- 404 / Page Not Found OFTEN
- Content Errors
- VERY DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE
- Apache Web Server Crashes
- Java NULL POINTER Exceptions (Poor Programming, and Zero Exception Handling)
- and then Leaving Feedback Crashes?

I expect that when I POST this, it'll crash again!  However, I will persist so you know what a "fantastic" job your Web Developers are doing!   I'd Fire the Lot in an Instant if this happened to my Corporate Website!   And a Nightmare to Leave Feedback just to tell you how bad it is...

What a Shame!

LOL - I was Right - It Crashes Every Time I Try to POST!!!

ATT,

Like my Uverse, but wish it was 1080p and supported real hdtv/3d @120fps...

Anyway, had Terrible Website Experience trying to Locate the Uverse Coupons sent to my eMail!

While trying to find them on the Website, I continuously received "BAD REDIRECT", "PAGE NOT FOUND"/404, "ERROR LOADING PAGE", "PAGE NOT AVAILABLE", constant Disconnects (Yes, I'm on Uverse Internet, too!

Add to that - Apache Web crashes, Java Heaps, and all sorts of Bad Programming and Poor Organization Issues...

So, I took the "Customer Survey" to Report the Issues - which ended in - GET THIS :

Our Website Survey Is Temporarily Unavailable
To improve your website experience we routinely ask site visitors
to respond to an online survey. The survey is a series of
questions designed to better understand your level of satisfaction
while visiting our website.
Although our website survey is temporarily not available, we
encourage all of our site visitors to share suggestions with us as
we value and appreciate your input.

Please send your feedback to
4CFeedback@foreseeresults.com
Thank You!

SO, even the Customer Survey CRASHED!   And it was ridiculously hard to get in here and Report it to Anyone!   Very Difficult - with many more Web Errors!

I'm an IT Executive at a Top 10 US Company, and all I can say is Fire Your (probably outsourced) Web Developers!   Terrible excuse for a Web Experience, and I only stuck through the Laborious Process of Logging this because it SO Infuriated ME!

You should KNOW your Website Developers are doing a VERY POOR Job, and then Crashing the "Customer Feedback" so NO ONE CAN COMPLAIN.

- Poor Web Service
- Bad Redirects
- 404 / Page Not Found OFTEN
- Content Errors
- VERY DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE
- Apache Web Server Crashes
- Java NULL POINTER Exceptions (Poor Programming, and Zero Exception Handling)
- and then Leaving Feedback Crashes?

I expect that when I POST this, it'll crash again!  However, I will persist so you know what a "fantastic" job your Web Developers are doing!   I'd Fire the Lot in an Instant if this happened to my Corporate Website!   And a Nightmare to Leave Feedback just to tell you how bad it is...

What a Shame!

LOL - I was Right - It Crashes Every Time I Try to POST!!!

Terrible Website - Then Crashes During Review! Website Horribly Developed...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2014 11:54:23 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi @Doogie333,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry about all the issues you had with the site. I am hoping everything is working fine for you now. If not, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi @Doogie333,

Thank you for your feedback. I am so sorry about all the issues you had with the site. I am hoping everything is working fine for you now. If not, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Terrible Website - Then Crashes During Review! Website Horribly Developed...

2 of 2 (291 Views)