U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 16, 2012
5:07:06 AM
View profile
Site not compatible with IE10

I upgraded my IE from 9 to 10 and now the column on the right side of the page which shows the kudos leaderboard, recent log-ins, Ace of the month, etc. isn't there anymore.  It appears to not load.  Also in the IE tool bar where you type in the site or can see the page your on, there is no option for "compatibly view" on this site.  Others I visit allow me that option.  I have been using Google Chrome for this site in the interim.

Any idea when the site will be IE10 compatible?   

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

I upgraded my IE from 9 to 10 and now the column on the right side of the page which shows the kudos leaderboard, recent log-ins, Ace of the month, etc. isn't there anymore.  It appears to not load.  Also in the IE tool bar where you type in the site or can see the page your on, there is no option for "compatibly view" on this site.  Others I visit allow me that option.  I have been using Google Chrome for this site in the interim.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Site not compatible with IE10

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 5:47:39 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

BeeBeeSA wrote:

Keep scrolling. There's an issue with the preview version and the bar on the right side is now on the very bottom.

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.

BeeBeeSA wrote:

Keep scrolling. There's an issue with the preview version and the bar on the right side is now on the very bottom.

-------

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Site not compatible with IE10

2 of 11 (2,297 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 6:00:17 AM
(0)

We appreciate your observations.

Could you let me know if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8?

I ask because as you are aware, IE10 for Windows 7 is a Release Preview and not the final version.

Thanks!

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

We appreciate your observations.

Could you let me know if you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8?

I ask because as you are aware, IE10 for Windows 7 is a Release Preview and not the final version.

Thanks!

Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution. You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.

3 of 11 (2,290 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 6:01:43 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

I can tell you right now that it does it in Windows 8 Desktop and "metro" version.

-------

I can tell you right now that it does it in Windows 8 Desktop and "metro" version.

-------

4 of 11 (2,287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 6:14:09 AM
(0)

Thanks for the info, americangame.

Any chance you could send me a screenshot via PM?

5 of 11 (2,276 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 6:43:22 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
Edited by BeeBeeSA on Nov 16, 2012 at 7:05:33 AM

I'm using windows 7 and have scrolled all the way to the bottom and it's still not there.  I'll PM a screen shot.

Edit:   Correction, It is there on the main page at the very bottom as game said.

Edit 2: Screen shot PM'ed

I'm using windows 7 and have scrolled all the way to the bottom and it's still not there.  I'll PM a screen shot.

Edit:   Correction, It is there on the main page at the very bottom as game said.

Edit 2: Screen shot PM'ed

[ Edited ]
6 of 11 (2,263 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 16, 2012 6:59:56 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Phil-101 wrote:

I'm not at home anymore but I'll send you one this afternoon.

-------

Phil-101 wrote:

I'm not at home anymore but I'll send you one this afternoon.

-------

7 of 11 (2,254 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2012 6:05:20 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Looks like the site has been fixed and now works with IE10.

-------

Looks like the site has been fixed and now works with IE10.

-------

8 of 11 (2,168 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2012 7:07:22 AM
(0)

Thanks for the feedback, americangame.  I'm glad that has been resolved.

Is everyone else running IE10 able to view the community in its normal format?

Thanks for the feedback, americangame.  I'm glad that has been resolved.

Is everyone else running IE10 able to view the community in its normal format?

9 of 11 (2,158 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2012 7:53:17 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The main page is fixed, but I'm still seeing issues while reading posts such as the date and time the post was submitted is out of place, the area where the kudos, accepted solution, etc is in the middle, and when replying to a message the info in the right column is a scrambled.  I PM'ed screen shots.

The main page is fixed, but I'm still seeing issues while reading posts such as the date and time the post was submitted is out of place, the area where the kudos, accepted solution, etc is in the middle, and when replying to a message the info in the right column is a scrambled.  I PM'ed screen shots.

10 of 11 (2,154 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 1, 2013 6:31:08 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It looks like with the newest forum layout/update the IE10 problems are all solved.  Thanks!!

It looks like with the newest forum layout/update the IE10 problems are all solved.  Thanks!!

11 of 11 (1,462 Views)