Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

Mark all forums read

Anonymous
Not applicable

Mark all forums read

Where is the "Mark all Forums read" link/button? ... or is this a victim of the "New" features?

Thanks.

-CR

Message 1 of 19
ACE - Expert

Re: Mark all forums read

As far as I can remember, we've never had a "Mark all forums as read". I always marked each forum separately. 

With the new features, I use the "Recent Topics" or "Recent Posts" on the main board.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 19
Expert

Yes, we used to have it.

On the main community page, there used to be a pull-down menu at the top that said "Community".  In there was a "Mark All As Read".

It's gone since the new forum software.

Message 3 of 19
Expert

It got moved down below the kudos window on the lower right hand side of the main forum page.  But after the upgrade it went away.  Unless it is back now.  I haven't checked

Message 4 of 19
Expert

Nope, it's still missing in action, sorely missed as I used the Mark All Posts Read in the Community all the time to get rid of boards I never looked at.  Now I have to go into each individual one and mark them. Smiley Mad

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 5 of 19
Expert

And I used it on Wireless because they have TONS of threads over there!  I like looking at all zeros. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 19
Expert

Maybe it will just show up and then all ((or some) will be right with the forum.

Message 7 of 19
BCB
Scholar

This would be a great feature to have back.

Message 8 of 19
Expert

Agreed. 

@BCB wrote:

This would be a great feature to have back.

Message 9 of 19
Former Moderator

Hello everyone,

We should hopefully see this feature back on the board very soon. Smiley Happy

Will let you know when I hear more. 

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 10 of 19
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by Anonymous
Accepted by Anonymous
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Hello again,

You'll now see on the main page "Mark All Posts In Community As Read".  Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

Tags (1)
Message 11 of 19
Guru

Nice feature -- thanks!!

Message 12 of 19
Me
Mentor

That's all fine and good but personally I never go there.  IMO it's fine to be there but I would also like it back where it once was, for example back on this page.

Message 13 of 19
Expert

Yes, before we had the option to mark ALL BOARDS READ as well as the whole forum.

That was helpful to mark just certain Boards as all read, while reading others.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but using Mark All Forums Read will wipe all posts on all 3 Forums as *read*?

Message 14 of 19
Former Moderator

@spd2demun wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but using Mark All Forums Read will wipe all posts on all 3 Forums as *read*?

Yes, that's correct.

This was requested by users so they could mark all 3 forums as read. 

Message 15 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support