Make the PM appear as a button instead of as a link

Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Make the PM appear as a button instead of as a link

When looking at a forum user's information page, there is a "Contact" panel on the upper right that looks like this:

even after years of using this site, I still get tripped over the fact that the "Send this user a private message" action is a link vs a button:  it just doesn't stand out as something to click.   I know that the text is long (and wraps) and this may be why it's a link, but I'd submit that rewording it to shorten and getting it in a button would be better.

Just my $0.02.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Make the PM appear as a button instead of as a link

I agree completely with @jefferMC. I have had the sameproblem. I would like to take it a step farther & have a button available for aces to post in recommends to contact of attcustomercare. Some have a link shortcut that does this.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2 (386 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.