Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Highlighted
Posted May 25, 2013
8:42:22 AM
View profile
Make the PM appear as a button instead of as a link

When looking at a forum user's information page, there is a "Contact" panel on the upper right that looks like this:

even after years of using this site, I still get tripped over the fact that the "Send this user a private message" action is a link vs a button:  it just doesn't stand out as something to click.   I know that the text is long (and wraps) and this may be why it's a link, but I'd submit that rewording it to shorten and getting it in a button would be better.

Just my $0.02.

When looking at a forum user's information page, there is a "Contact" panel on the upper right that looks like this:

even after years of using this site, I still get tripped over the fact that the "Send this user a private message" action is a link vs a button:  it just doesn't stand out as something to click.   I know that the text is long (and wraps) and this may be why it's a link, but I'd submit that rewording it to shorten and getting it in a button would be better.

Just my $0.02.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Make the PM appear as a button instead of as a link

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 25, 2013 9:03:14 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
I agree completely with @jefferMC. I have had the sameproblem. I would like to take it a step farther & have a button available for aces to post in recommends to contact of attcustomercare. Some have a link shortcut that does this.
I agree completely with @jefferMC. I have had the sameproblem. I would like to take it a step farther & have a button available for aces to post in recommends to contact of attcustomercare. Some have a link shortcut that does this.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Make the PM appear as a button instead of as a link

2 of 2 (340 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments