Macros for the "send a PM to Alex"

ACE - Master

Macros for the "send a PM to Alex"

I try to refer subscribers in the "Account / Billing" sections to Alex.  Someone mentioned setting up macros with the response, "send a PM to Alex" as a macro.  Can someone PM me (or post here for all)to see) step by step instructions on how to set one up?  Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 19 (1,960 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Macros for the "send a PM to Alex"

spd2demun wrote:

Looks like it's working?  I've never heard of Paperkarma, but sounds interesting!

I read about PaperKarma and their competitor Catalog Choice, in Forbes.  I could not find an app by Catalog Choice for Android but i did find a free PaperKarma app.  I have submitted about 6 junk mailings, including two different addresses for Comcast/Xfinity.  We'll see if they stop.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 19 (1,734 Views)
Expert

I installed it, but haven't tried it yet; let me know your results!

Message 17 of 19 (1,731 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Testing....one...two,,,three...four (I "borrowed"Smiley Wink some of the wording from OUFan....)

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

If you do not get the desired response with Customer Care, please try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance

Message 18 of 19 (1,196 Views)

dhascall wrote:

Testing....one...two,,,three...four (I "borrowed"Smiley Wink some of the wording from OUFan....)

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

If you do not get the desired response with Customer Care, please try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance

Careful, may have to pull an Apple and sue for your rounded corners. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 19 of 19 (1,147 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.