Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Macros for the "send a PM to Alex"

ACE - Master

Macros for the "send a PM to Alex"

I try to refer subscribers in the "Account / Billing" sections to Alex.  Someone mentioned setting up macros with the response, "send a PM to Alex" as a macro.  Can someone PM me (or post here for all)to see) step by step instructions on how to set one up?  Thanks.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 19
Highlighted
ACE - Master

Re: Macros for the "send a PM to Alex"

spd2demun wrote:

Looks like it's working?  I've never heard of Paperkarma, but sounds interesting!

I read about PaperKarma and their competitor Catalog Choice, in Forbes.  I could not find an app by Catalog Choice for Android but i did find a free PaperKarma app.  I have submitted about 6 junk mailings, including two different addresses for Comcast/Xfinity.  We'll see if they stop.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 19
Expert

I installed it, but haven't tried it yet; let me know your results!

Message 17 of 19
ACE - Master

Testing....one...two,,,three...four (I "borrowed"Smiley Wink some of the wording from OUFan....)

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

If you do not get the desired response with Customer Care, please try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance

Message 18 of 19

dhascall wrote:

Testing....one...two,,,three...four (I "borrowed"Smiley Wink some of the wording from OUFan....)

I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

If you do not get the desired response with Customer Care, please try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance

Careful, may have to pull an Apple and sue for your rounded corners. Smiley Very Happy

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 19 of 19
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support