Helpful Links

Link buttons on bottom of page

Guru

Link buttons on bottom of page

AT&T Forums Home

We need buttons on the bottom of the pages... I get so tired of scrolling back up to top

Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: Link buttons on bottom of page

Kong57 - Are you requesting that because that is how you peruse the posts?

Try this link & make a bookmark - http://forums.att.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/category-id/attuverse/post-type/message

Scroll down til you find posts that you have already seen. I started doing this some time ago when looking at each category became burdensome. I do not see how to navigate to it now, so & hope it continues to work.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Guru

I don't wont to see all the categories. 95% of my time here is spent in TV and Equipment... That is hard work what your doing.... Sometimes the threads are really long.

Message 3 of 7
ACE - Master

I have no interest in any other forums either (wireless/DSL/ConnectTech?) and use the page that aviewer linked to.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 7
Guru

ill give it a try today

Message 5 of 7
Guru

I'll just keep doing it my way. It is way easier for me. The cataglories are all mixed up your way. Unless you know a way to sort them out....

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

OK - Thanks for following up.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that!

Click here to check it out or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. You can quickly and easily resolve your service woes!

Do you need to contact us? Chat with us!

Additional Support