Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Nov 4, 2013
8:31:35 AM
View profile
Is there a place to see every draft?

I know that I was typing a New Post in the U-Verse forum on uverse.com problems with my new Windows 8 PC but I do not see where the message is.  It either went into the black hole or I never actually hit submit.  If the latter is the case, is there a place on the forum, to see all drafts?

I know that I was typing a New Post in the U-Verse forum on uverse.com problems with my new Windows 8 PC but I do not see where the message is.  It either went into the black hole or I never actually hit submit.  If the latter is the case, is there a place on the forum, to see all drafts?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Is there a place to see every draft?

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 8:47:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
dhascall - I have had similar experiences & thought it would be good idea if I could recapture a failed message. But, I think it is not currently possible.

I did have success with the quick reply doing this - In the browser history log, go to the post you responded to & click the reply or quick reply button (whichever you use). When the box came up it actually had my previous entry.
dhascall - I have had similar experiences & thought it would be good idea if I could recapture a failed message. But, I think it is not currently possible.

I did have success with the quick reply doing this - In the browser history log, go to the post you responded to & click the reply or quick reply button (whichever you use). When the box came up it actually had my previous entry.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Is there a place to see every draft?

2 of 7 (406 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 9:33:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Using the history is great but I'm at a different PC. Smiley Happy  Thanks!

Using the history is great but I'm at a different PC. Smiley Happy  Thanks!

3 of 7 (399 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 11:03:47 AM
(0)

It should also be where you were posting. Go to the post you were answering, hit reply and it should show up. Then you can edit or send from there.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

It should also be where you were posting. Go to the post you were answering, hit reply and it should show up. Then you can edit or send from there.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

4 of 7 (394 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 5:06:08 AM
(0)

dhascall, there is now an Autosave Draft Module activated on your personal page. Everyone can now find their autosaved drafts there on the lower right hand side.

dhascall, there is now an Autosave Draft Module activated on your personal page. Everyone can now find their autosaved drafts there on the lower right hand side.

5 of 7 (376 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 7:23:36 AM
(0)

Thanks to Taylarie for bringing this request to the forefront!

And a special thanks to Alex for getting this module set up within an hour after being notified of the request.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Thanks to Taylarie for bringing this request to the forefront!

And a special thanks to Alex for getting this module set up within an hour after being notified of the request.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

6 of 7 (367 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 8:19:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

This is too cool.  Thanks to all!

This is too cool.  Thanks to all!

7 of 7 (359 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments