Insert Image button missing

Insert Image button missing

This new topic has been split off the technical thread by bizbuyer in order to deal with a community forum issue.

Phil-101 • Community Moderator
Remember to always mark posts that resolved your issue with Accept as Solution.
You can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.
This will help other users find this information too!

Message 1 of 16 (1,130 Views)
Teacher

Re: Insert Image button missing

Phil, the last image was indeed from Firefox 22.  This one is from Internet Explorer 10.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/99328114@N05/9361003252/

Thanks for your help!

Message 2 of 16 (1,123 Views)
Teacher

Any ideas as to why I can't post images?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 16 (1,086 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi bizbuyer,

I apologize that this is taking some time, but we are actively working on the issue.

I promise to let you know as soon as the root cause is identified.

Thanks!

Message 4 of 16 (1,083 Views)
Teacher

While I appreciate being promoted to "Teacher", I'm afraid that I cannot totally embrace my promotion until such time as the image posting issue is resolved.  I would, however, like to thank my family for their support.

Message 5 of 16 (1,082 Views)
ACE - Expert

bizbuyer  - You are useing the Reply button - not the quick reply button. You do have a grey bar with icons?? The insert icon is number ten from left - two left of smiley face.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 16 (1,075 Views)
Teacher

Hi aviewer. I appreciate your help.  I am indeed using the Reply button rather than the "Quick Reply" button. Could you please review the link I provided to see exactly what I see using IE10?  I cannot provide screenshots on this website because of this problem.

Message 7 of 16 (1,053 Views)
ACE - Guru

Ya I'm not seeing the tree icon anymore using the reply button.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 8 of 16 (1,031 Views)
ACE - Expert

bizbuyer - Strange - The segment next to the smiley face should have three icons - You are missing two. Looks like that segment is insert. YOu have edit and are missing image & video. Give google chrome a try
Message 9 of 16 (1,029 Views)
ACE - Expert

bizbuyer wrote:

Hi aviewer. I appreciate your help.  I am indeed using the Reply button rather than the "Quick Reply" button. Could you please review the link I provided to see exactly what I see using IE10?  I cannot provide screenshots on this website because of this problem.

I saw the little tree on both FF22 (also Aurora{FF 24}) and IE10 using the Reply button. Smiley Wink

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 10 of 16 (973 Views)
Expert

I think this problem has something to do with the new ranking system.

The Lithium software has the ability to block picture posting for certain ranks and levels. Before the recent rank changes, everyone was allowed to post pictures, but it seems now that after the new ranks are implemented, the software doesn't know that these new ranks should also be allowed.
Message 11 of 16 (952 Views)

This issue is being looked into and you will be notified when we have an update. 

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple posts in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Message 12 of 16 (950 Views)

I am happy to announce that the issue with the missing Insert Image Button  has been resolved.

You may want to clear your browser cache before trying this feature.

Should you continue to experience problems, please let us know.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Message 13 of 16 (933 Views)
ACE - Master

Message 14 of 16 (930 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Guru

Message 15 of 16 (894 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.