Font Size

Mentor

Font Size

Why is the font size for the forum so small?  It is even hard to read on my 22" monitor.  Some times the person responding has a larger avatar then the person who is asking a question?

Message 1 of 4 (3,245 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author gmsuv
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Font Size

You can adjust the font size for your login. Click the "Settings" button at the top, then go to the "Preferences" tab, then the "Display" section. There is a "text size" option you can change to Large or X-Large.
Message 2 of 4 (3,243 Views)
ACE - Expert

Also, on some computers -
Command + increases whole screen incrementally
Command - decreases
Command 0 resets to normal
Control center wheel zooms
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (3,231 Views)
Master

Yeah, SJ "hit it on the head" as far as increasing font size through your member profile. XL size font is too big for me so I use large size font along with the FF add-on NoSquint 2.1.6 to zoom the screen in 1-2 notches. Have it set just right so they sides of the pages aren't cut off when zoomed in while the font is easy to read.

Onto another topic but still related to font. When they just released the latest forum upgrade within the past week it seems like when writing a reply/composing a post the font is waay too light gray where I have some difficulty in reading it. Believe this change just occurred and have no idea why they couldn't just make the font color/shade the same black as can be seen once posted? Anybody else notice this change?

Below is a screen shot of this message before posting so you can see the light gray font color/shade difference.

Uniblurb3

If you get to thinking you're a person of influence, try ordering someone else's dog around.

Need help? Contact AT&T at 800-288-2020.
Message 4 of 4 (3,042 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.