Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 12, 2013
5:09:05 AM
View profile
Chrome thinks this site has malware

I tried to access the forums through Chrome, and I got the page below. I had no problems accessing the forums through Firefox, and have had no problems accessing though Chrome until this morning.

http://imgur.com/pvEQbrh

I tried to access the forums through Chrome, and I got the page below. I had no problems accessing the forums through Firefox, and have had no problems accessing though Chrome until this morning.

http://imgur.com/pvEQbrh

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Chrome thinks this site has malware

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 6:39:23 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Interesting. I'll pass this to Alex. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Interesting. I'll pass this to Alex. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Chrome thinks this site has malware

2 of 5 (354 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 9:20:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

FYI:  I'm posting this using Chrome with no problems (I use Firefox 90% of the time) so I don't know what to tell you.  Smiley Frustrated

FYI:  I'm posting this using Chrome with no problems (I use Firefox 90% of the time) so I don't know what to tell you.  Smiley Frustrated

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 5 (341 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 9:41:52 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

I'm back on Chrome, and there was no problem now. 

skeeterintexas wrote:

I'm back on Chrome, and there was no problem now. 

4 of 5 (338 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 2:25:23 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

At work, which I am now I use exclusively Chrome, at home, Firefox. Haven't had an issue with either one.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

At work, which I am now I use exclusively Chrome, at home, Firefox. Haven't had an issue with either one.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

5 of 5 (318 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments