Chrome thinks this site has malware

ACE - Professor

Chrome thinks this site has malware

I tried to access the forums through Chrome, and I got the page below. I had no problems accessing the forums through Firefox, and have had no problems accessing though Chrome until this morning.

http://imgur.com/pvEQbrh

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 1 of 5 (439 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: Chrome thinks this site has malware

Interesting. I'll pass this to Alex. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5 (426 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Master

FYI:  I'm posting this using Chrome with no problems (I use Firefox 90% of the time) so I don't know what to tell you.  Smiley Frustrated

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 5 (413 Views)
ACE - Professor

skeeterintexas wrote:

FYI:  I'm posting this using Chrome with no problems (I use Firefox 90% of the time) so I don't know what to tell you.  Smiley Frustrated

I'm back on Chrome, and there was no problem now. 

Message 4 of 5 (410 Views)

At work, which I am now I use exclusively Chrome, at home, Firefox. Haven't had an issue with either one.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 5 of 5 (390 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.