For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Nananana's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, March 27th, 2016 1:18 AM

Cable wire down in back yard

Who do I call to fix this in dallas?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

GOOD  DAY,

PLEASE  BE  ADVISED,  YOUR  FLAT, BLACK  TELEPHONE  WIRE  FELL  AND  IS  TOUCHING  THE  FENCE OF  MY  BACK  YARD,  BETWEEN  *****IN  OPALOCKA,   FLORIDA.

PLEASE  MAKE  ARRANGEMENT    TO  PULL  THE  WIRE  UP  FROM THE  FENCE ONTO  YOUR  POLES.

THANK  YOU

CANUTE  [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

GOOD  DAY,

YOUR   MAIN  BLACK, FLAT  AT&T  CABLE  IS  BLOWN  DOWN  FROM  YOUR  POLE   AND  IS  RESTING  ON  THE  FENCES  OF  THE  BACK  YARDS  AT 2800  NW  164  TERRACE  AND 

2820  NW  164  TERRACE,  OPALOCKA,  FLORIDA  33054

THE  HEAVY  WIND  BLEW  DOWN  THE  TELEPHONE  CABLE  AND  MY  HOME   ADT  ALARM  SYSTEM  IS  CONNECTED  TO  THE  TELEPHONE  SYSTEM  AND  I  AM  WORRY  THAT  I  COULD  LOSE  PROTECTION  TO  MY  HOME.  I  WAS  TOLD  BY  ADT TO CONTACT  YOU  ABOUT  THE  DOWN  TELEPHONE  CABLE.  PLEASE  ARRANGE  TO  RAISE  THE  CABLE  ONTO  THE  POLES  AT  THE  BACK  OF  OUR  PROPERTIES.

THANK  YOU

MARJORIE  AND  CANUTE  WATER 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

So I followed all instructions to report a downed wire in Illinois. It took 40 minutes (and counting, because I am still on hold right now) of being transferred 4 times, disconnected, called, transferred 3 times then connecting with someone just to report the downed wire.

Is there not a state-by-state # that can be provided for service? I get that things are super busy right now but this is for a group home with developmentally disabled adults. These guys want to go out there and play with the wire and don't understand not to. 

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

7 years ago

@123456CGWthis is a customer to customer forum no amount of CAPS is going to get you anywhere here.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.