For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
steffheff's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 21st, 2015 11:09 PM

my services

I currently have u-verse internet services and when I manage my account online it says I am enrolled in auto pay! I did not and I do not want to be enrolled in auto pay and when I try to cancelled that it says I'm not allowed. I would appreciate if your company would un enroll me in the auto pay thank you

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

Maybe that was part of the requirements to get service.  Some have to have that if their credit history is not good or they don't have credit.  You can call 800-288-2020 and ask why it is the way it is....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Att must have signed us up for the auto pay when they started our service and i didn't want autopay. called the 8002882020 and told the lady that we had never signed up for it and didn't want it so she cancelled it. I did ask her about if it was cancelled would i get to keep my internet and she said yes. i would suggest just calling the number and talking to someone.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

I read a few years ago they started entering new users into autopay when they sign up. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@steffheff wrote:
I currently have u-verse internet services and when I manage my account online it says I am enrolled in auto pay! I did not and I do not want to be enrolled in auto pay and when I try to cancelled that it says I'm not allowed. I would appreciate if your company would un enroll me in the auto pay thank you

You had to have given ATT your bank information at some point in time.  This is the ONLY way you could be signed up for auto pay. 

Do you recall giving your bank information to someone?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.