Get the myAT&T app
Akatapm's profile

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

Saturday, August 20th, 2016 9:26 PM

Representative Brittany misleads and dcoes not honor commitments - AT&T appears to condone

Some time ago I posted that I had been lied to and had been misled. AT&T responded and advised it was working on the matter. Then it went silent. Still nothing resolved. One heck of an untrustworthy set-up. Well no way will I pay what they are overcharging. Keeping social media active a s well.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Akatapm,

We apologize about the issues. We see you are still working with our team to get this matter resolved. If any issues, please E-mail us back and thank you for your patience while we work with you on this issue.

-ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

If someone is working on something I have no idea what it is.  As far as I can tell still no corrective action.

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

Still nothing resolved. Not even an attempt. Terrible, non-existent, customer service.

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

8 years ago

@ms_unicorn or @ATTDmitriyCM, could one of you look into what's up with this case?

Thanks!

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

8 years ago

Weeks and the fraud and misleading by your rep Brittany still not resolved. You send emails time and again with requests for account number and phone number which I provide time and time again but nonthing gets resolved. Pathetic. Escalate the matter to someone with smarts and some seniority. I will not pay the deliberate and fraudulent overchage.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.