Get the myAT&T app
clark5557's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 27th, 2016 8:29 PM

Promotional rate expired and would like new one

I have been with AT&T U-verse triple package for the past 2 years and my promotional rate just expired. I would like to get another promotional rate if you could help me with that. Time Warner keeps sending me offers to switch at very affordable rates but I wanted to see if you all could help me out first with the pricing. I've called in and spoke with a few people but haven't really got much help with any discounted packaging.

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi,

We will need more details regarding your account and just sent you a private message via the community forums. Click here to reply back.

-ATTU-verseCare

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi Robert,

I am sorry I was unable to reach you today.  I called the contact number you provided but did not get an answer and there was no mailbox for me to leave a message. Please let me know a callback time that is convenient for you, I will be back in the office tomorrow 9am-5pm CST. Let me know what 2-hour period that works for you and I would be glad to assist you with your account. 

Thanks, 

LaFondra T

AT&T Social Media Manager

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Hi LaFondra,

Thank you so much for giving me a call and helping me today with my account. Professional service like that is what keeps us with AT&T and sets you all apart from the competition! Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Robert Clark

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.