For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
catswalkjpgr's profile

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

Monday, June 13th, 2016 7:54 AM

Promotion not on my bill again

I went to a higher data package that is only 5 dollars more than the one I had. I was supposed to get a promotional rate of 48.99 or 49.99 a month for a year. I still have not seen one bill with that price on it.

I was told my next bill would be at that price 2 months ago----you have 12 more to go at the agreed on price before the price goes to $62 a month.

So tired of having bill problems. ATT is the best service, but the bill is always wrong. It was like this when I had att internet years ago.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

267 Messages

8 years ago

Go down to and click on " change plan".  It will show you on the right whether or not anything is planned.  This should be done as soon as you get off the phone with someone.

chiefdore

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @catswalkjpgr,

It can take 1-2 billing cycles for you see the rate on paper. As @chiefdore, you can log into your account to verify. 

-ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

does it mean that we'll have to continue to pay more till the change has been made?

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@acmy1991

YES, ALWAYS PAY THE EXACT AMOUNT ON THE BILL!

If there continues to be issues it shows that you have payed your bill in good faith that AT&T will correct the issue and even if you pay the amount that is to be revised it often times will cause a late payment charge and or possibly they might turn off your service....

If the errant bill amount does not get corrected, call the main number and tell the automated system you want to ".cancel service" This will route your call to retention department, Tell the rep that the billing issue has NOT been corrected and that if the problem is not resolved quickly you will be forced to cancel all services since AT&T is not honoring their contractural agreement with you, usually that will get the job done.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

That sounds useful. Thank you! Because I’m having a similar encounter with my bill.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

we need to renew our old plan with you

Tutor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I don't recomend renewing , negotiate a wholeeee new plan .😇😔

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Whats the new plan you can offer to us? As long as it is within the budget like what we are paying right now

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

8 years ago

No, I do not want to go back to my old plan. I use this for my job. It is 100% online. I work at home. I was told it would be 48.99 or 49.99 for a year. I'm still waiting to see that.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

8 years ago

This has still not been solved. I'm trying to decide if I want to ruin my day off before calling ATT and being on the phone for two hours to accomplish nothing. I do not see anything that says to CHANGE PLAN to see if anything is in the works or not. It says solved, but it's not. I have a year to come at the promotional pricing that I still have not seen
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.