Get the myAT&T app
Aulealotty's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 2nd, 2016 12:40 AM

My account

I call att today about my U-verse service I was disrespected by agents and mangers. I have never Experiience such disrespect I felt a shame by the way some agents and mangers spoke to me. The experience was the worst I ever had with AT&T. I had surgery 2 weeks ago I had to pay out of pocket with some of the cost. I want to make the balance of the payment on Friday after talking to them for 5 hrs they refuse to assist me in any way. They spent the time talking to me like I was nothing. And the situation was still not solve. As a customer I felt like they didn't care about me. And it brought tears to my eyes and I was hurt humiliated by Jeffrey, Wanda mr. Fox and many others. My name is Aulea Lotty telephone [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@Aulealotty

The best thing you can with this is to post your horrid experiences on the AT&T twitter and facebook pages, when you go public with these things they usually will end up responding with a correction. But you are definitely not alone AT&T customer service is HORRID, and the phone reps are incompetent, ineffective at resolving issues and often times add to your original problem and many are obnoxous and rude too. I have personally experienced what you have. You'd think these clowns were working from minimum security prisons...I wonder are they inmates? Man Frustrated

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Aulealotty,

Sorry to read of your experience. You can check here for payment arrangements. The same options we have online are available here. 

You can also send us a message by clinking here. Be sure to include your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you.

We will get back to you as soon as possible via email. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.