nicholshornlake's profile

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

Friday, March 6th, 2015 9:41 PM

Internet Pricing Increase

Not that it's a big deal, but the uverse internet promotional offer of 39.95, jumped to 40.95. To me this seems to be a lie when stating it would be 39.95 for one year. I can only imagine what the further years will bring.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@nicholshornlake wrote:

Not that it's a big deal, but the uverse internet promotional offer of 39.95, jumped to 40.95. To me this seems to be a lie when stating it would be 39.95 for one year. I can only imagine what the futher years will bring.

You are getting x$  off the regular rate, so w/that increase, you are still getting the same $ off the regular rate. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

9 years ago

@nicholshornlake wrote:

This is what I found about increases-

If you are on a current U-verse promotion, your price discount will continue until the promotion ends or expires. For questions regarding any of your U-verse services, visit att.com/uversesupport or call us at 800.288.2020. Thank you for being a valued U-verse customer.

Yes, "your price discount" continues.  The net price may change.  Unfortunate, but the way it is.

Guru

• 

921 Messages

9 years ago

Uverse Internet packages increased by $1 in February

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

Kind of misleading. If a promotion is for $19, $29, or whatever for a year, that is what the customer is expecting to pay for a year regardless if the internet rates go up.

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

9 years ago

If you are on a current U-verse promotion, your price discount will continue until the promotion ends or expires. For questions regarding any of your U-verse services, visit att.com/uversesupport or call us at 800.288.2020. Thank you for being a valued U-verse customer.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@nicholshornlake wrote:

Correct, your price discount ie x$ off the regular price, remains the same after the increase.  That's the way the phone company still prices things, they don't guarantee a certain price. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

My bill just went up a lot and it is not suppose to do that. I think they do it on purpose and than make it  hard to get it straighned up hoping we will just pay.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

I'm sorry but to me those are lies and fraud !!!

Rising prices while under contract ?!

When i extended my contract i was told that i'm gonna pay the same amount the whole year ! Nobody said "i will give you so much $$ off your bill" I WAS NEVR TOLD THAT !! I was told:" the monthly amount would be..."

And they tell me it all in the email we send it to you !The one that i pasted below ??

WHEN MY "CONTRACT" EXPIRES I'M GONE AT&T !!! GOODBYE !!!

Thank you for choosing AT&T U-verse®!

You recently accepted a 12-month promotion and we are writing to inform you of the following terms and conditions for that offer:

AT&T is making this offer available to selected customers.
A credit will be applied to your monthly bill for 12 months.
The offer you selected requires a one-year term commitment to retain U-verse High Speed Internet service. An early termination fee of up to $180 may apply if U-verse High Speed Internet service is cancelled before the end of the term.

We sincerely hope you are enjoying your U-verse experience, and look forward to continuing to bring you the very best in entertainment services!
© 2015 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

@my thoughts wrote:

From the fine print details http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp

Very first line....
Promotional pricing applies to service rates only and excludes taxes, equipment fees and other charges including a $49 service activation fee, city video cost recovery fees, where applicable, and a Broadcast TV surcharge. Residential customers only. Credit restrictions may apply. Pricing, programming and features subject to change at any time without notice.

Is this a reply to my post?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

And there is no reply ! How typical of AT&T !! That's some kind of joke ! Customer service below zero !!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.