For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
emayo's profile

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

Thursday, July 30th, 2015 1:02 PM

Insulted

ANOTHER DAY WITH NO SERVICE FROM U-VERSE. JUST SPOKE TO MAY @ 800-288-2020 AND STATED "I WAS ASKING "RETAR-- QUESTIONS" REGARDING SERVICES BEING RESTORED. PAYMENT WAS MADE TUESDAY AFTERNOON. BANK PROVIDED PROOF. MY DISABLE SON AND NEIGHBOR HEARD THE CONVERSATION HAD SPEAKER PHONE ON. I MENTIONED TO HER I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE FORUMS SHE STATED "THEY NOT AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING"

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Did anyone with ATT give you a time frame for having your service restored? 

I've read that it can be anywhere from 48-72 hours which means it could be as late as Friday afternoon (72hrs).

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

ANOTHER DAY WITH NO SERVICE FROM U-VERSE. JUST SPOKE TO MAY @ 800-288-2020 AND STATED "I WAS ASKING "RETA-- QUESTIONS" REGARDING SERVICES BEING RESTORED. PAYMENT WAS MADE TUESDAY AFTERNOON. BANK PROVIDED PROOF. MY DISABLE SON AND NEIGHBOR HEARD THE CONVERSATION HAD SPEAKER PHONE ON. I MENTIONED TO HER I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE FORUMS SHE STATED "THEY NOT AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING"

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

I'M HAVEN'T ACCEPTED THAT SOLUTION.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

9 years ago

@emayo wrote:

I'M HAVEN'T ACCEPTED THAT SOLUTION.

Do you feel that post is somehow inaccurate?  If you wish to complain about the conduct of a telephone representative, then you can click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to describe the offense.  Tell them everything you can about the call so that they can identify the represntative. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope  in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your avatar and name) in a business day or three.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

9 years ago

@emayo wrote:
@ANOTHER DAY WITH NO SERVICE FROM U-VERSE. JUST SPOKE TO MAY @ 800-288-2020 AND STATED "I WAS ASKING "RETA-- QUESTIONS" REGARDING SERVICES BEING RESTORED. PAYMENT WAS MADE TUESDAY AFTERNOON. BANK PROVIDED PROOF. MY DISABLE SON AND NEIGHBOR HEARD THE CONVERSATION HAD SPEAKER PHONE ON. I MENTIONED TO HER I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE FORUMS SHE STATED "THEY NOT AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING"

@JefferMC : I think that the original poster is complaining about an email the he or she received from someone on this forum. Or perhaps the original poster is using the term "email" when he or she actually means a posting from someone on this forum. Of course, no subscriber on this forum is authorized to do anything. We know that.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@emayo wrote:
@ANOTHER DAY WITH NO SERVICE FROM U-VERSE. JUST SPOKE TO MAY @ 800-288-2020 AND STATED "I WAS ASKING "RETA-- QUESTIONS" REGARDING SERVICES BEING RESTORED. PAYMENT WAS MADE TUESDAY AFTERNOON. BANK PROVIDED PROOF. MY DISABLE SON AND NEIGHBOR HEARD THE CONVERSATION HAD SPEAKER PHONE ON. I MENTIONED TO HER I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE FORUMS SHE STATED "THEY NOT AUTHORIZE TO DO ANYTHING"

@JefferMC : I think that the original poster is complaining about an email the he or she received from someone on this forum. Or perhaps the original poster is using the term "email" when he or she actually means a posting from someone on this forum. Of course, no subscriber on this forum is authorized to do anything. We know that.

Actually there are people that can do things, the ATT Uverse Care team and @Fox Mulder come to mind. Smiley LOL

Edit:  Also if you happen to get a Social Media Manager from ATT Customer Care, their usual reply is by email.

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

9 years ago

My reply was in regards to ' JUST SPOKE TO MAY @ 800-288-2020 AND STATED "I WAS ASKING "*** QUESTIONS" ', which sounds clearly like he was speaking to a support person on the phone and that they used what many [including the word filter on these forums] consider to be an offensive word (and if a paid support representative told me I was asking {edited for word filter evasion} questions, you can be sure I would report that), and I was trying to assist him with that issue.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

Thanks. My disabled son  heard her also I had her on speaker phone my friend also heard ms may 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

I am so disappointed in this Company. I have had Uverse for about a month now and I'm on the second modem already. In doing so, all the credentials I chose to sign online and recieve the rebate from, NEVER worked. The ID recovery page did not even have the security questions I had chosen even though I had a confirmation email directly from ATT stating in black and white the exact credentials I chose. So by the time I was able to spend 2.5 hours running this down, the rebate had expired. They say that I have been issued a new one, but it hasn't come.

So technical support goes through the signup process with me again and low and behold, my User ID is not available. BECAUSE I TOOK THAT ID THE FIRST TIME I SIGNED UP!! Could they fix this? Yes, they could, but they wouldn't. How hard could that be for a comm company to fix.

My verizon wireless contract is over in a few days and I was looking at switching to ATT, hoping they would offer me a more competative rate since I've signed up for the new services, but NOT NOW! They would have to offer me the deal of a lifetime and after my experience today, I'm just betting they don't do that kind of thing. 

Just to close on a positive note: The download speeds aren't nearly as crappy as they used to be:) -- Michael

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

9 years ago

>From Tuesday was told 2 working days

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.