Get the myAT&T app
missmad10120's profile

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

Tuesday, August 23rd, 2016 8:27 PM

High U- Verse TV Renewal fees bundle packages.

Why is it that customer service representatives are unable to give u-verse customers a decent renewal rate after their one year lock in rate?  

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

You have to speak with retentions for new promos. That's just the way it is.

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

For your  information,the retention dept. has been called. There was still no customer resolve. That's the way it is. 

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

8 years ago

We have had the same issue, all they tried to do, was upgrade us(To basically pay more, in essence.), and we did not want that, we just wanted same cable/internet/phone bundle, at a similar locked in price, but, they could not do it.  Now, I have learned, that they are not allowed to do it, or they do not get paid for it, so they will do everything possible, so they get paid for their time, so, you have to be specific, and do some research, before you even call it in, and when you do, do NOT let them slip you away from what you have chosen!

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

I faced the same few months ago. Signed up for another company and cancelled Uverse. After that, the better deals came. It was too late.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

This occured after ATT discovered Uverse monthly costs $17/mo/user ($1.224 billion/yr) more than DirecTV's monthly costs.  This caused current users discounts to be slammed shut, only giving $10/mo/service discounts to current users. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.