For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Ceciliarosello's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, September 28th, 2016 3:37 PM

Billing case ***

Is anyone able to correct my billing issues for AT&T uverse?

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Ceciliarosello,

Sure we can. What is going on with the bill? 

-ATTU-verseCare

Mentor

• 

39 Messages

8 years ago

Good Luck, they have been overcharging me for 9 months. I called and spoke to them three times, always promised it would be fixed. Gave me a credit once, then kept overchaging. Such a hastle to sit on the phone for 30 or 60 mins telling the same story, and then you have to call back the next month becasue nothing changed.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Case #[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

please see notes on my account.

i have spoken with at least a dozen people at AT&T no body will fix the pricing.

Community Support

• 

231.5K Messages

8 years ago

Hi Ceciliarosello,

We do not want to post your private information over your account on the public forum. Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include:

• Name
  • Account number
  • Phone number and the best time to reach you
  • Brief description of issue

We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.