For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
GracieC's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, February 7th, 2016 3:38 AM

Bill wrong every month

Every month my bill is wrong by $15. I have a tv & internet bundle, and the $15 discount for the internet fell off after the 2nd month. Every month I call to get this corrected, every month I am assured it will be fixed so I don't have to call again, and every month it is still wrong. I just received my online bill again about 30 min ago, and again it is wrong. Please tell me what it takes to get this fixed? PLEASE!

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@GracieC   Contact ATT Customer Care on the link in my signature below.

Send them a Private Message, on this link, and they should be able to give the help needed to solve your billing problems.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. They can do more than any phone rep and stick w/it till it's done. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

When I singed up, My promotion was $22 for internet and around $35 for direct tv as a bundle for the first year. 

Every month they get my bill wrong and they are not adhering to the terms and services that we agreed upon. They are charging me $86. 

Please help, I am sick and tired of callling every month. 

Stalin F[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Scholar

• 

421 Messages

8 years ago

@GracieC

@stalini

I hope you both will follow up with the outcome of your billing issues, I would like to see them solve your issues, but I am not confident it will happen. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My account is absurd wrong, I called many time i waited hours on Phone finally I got a help from a agente called Mark he was very nice and  improved my account but still  absurd wrong, I dont have more time to spend here I think will change carrier

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

My bill is overcharged every month since April . Every single time. Should be $80 for Directv and $30 for internet. Last month my bill was 257. This month $140. My neighborhood is only serviced by AT&T so I'm stuck with them. It sucks.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.