Get the myAT&T app
ctodd92's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, June 22nd, 2015 12:42 AM

Bait and Switch

TWC used to have a strangle hold on my neighbor.  However, recently AT&T reps scoured the houses to get people to switch.  He was nice enough and promised more and a better price so I switched.  However, only about half of what he said was true.  But the main problem is that he promised (in writing) a price.  When I got my bill, it was $20 per month more.  When I called AT&T they said they could not do that price...so I told them to cancel my service.  The rep said instead of cancelling let her "elevate the issue for resolution."  I paid them what I agreed to which was short.  So, this month, I get another bill with the wrong monthly rate and the difference from the other"unpaid portion."  Should I just pay the agreed amount again?  How long does resolution take?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

No, I took that into account.  The quote was for $114 + fees and taxes...I was charged $135 + fees and taxes.  $20 over a written quote does not sound about right...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Date Form: 3/29/15

"Total Monthly Recurring Charges Minus Promotional Doscounts = $114"

I will be more than happy to send you a soft copy.  I am being charged for other stuff but that is not what is in question.  I am bing charged $135 + all of the other.  I should be charged $114 + all of the other.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.