Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Sep 23, 2013
9:22:31 AM
View profile
what happened to style network

Does anyone know what happened to the Style network? The season finale of Guiliana and Bill is on tomorrow night. Thanks!!

Does anyone know what happened to the Style network? The season finale of Guiliana and Bill is on tomorrow night. Thanks!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 23, 2013 11:55:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Sep 23, 2013 at 12:00:22 PM

The 9/17 episode was the season finale.

G&B was Style's highest rated show and since E! is their sister network, they'll be moving there (10/15) for the new season.

For updates, check their  Facebook  page.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

what happened to style network

2 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 23, 2013 9:36:10 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: what happened to style network

2 of 3 (9,557 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Sep 23, 2013 11:55:47 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by skeeterintexas on Sep 23, 2013 at 12:00:22 PM

G&B was Style's highest rated show and since E! is their sister network, they'll be moving there (10/15) for the new season.

Re: what happened to style network

[ Edited ]
3 of 3 (9,482 Views)
Solution