Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 27, 2013
2:05:22 PM
iPhone app has shows recorded that have been watched and deleted

There are several episode of shows that the UVERSE iPhone/iPad app has as recorded that I have already watched and deleted.  The deletion was days or weeks ago.  Seems to happen all the time but not in that much quantity.

Anyone else having this synchronization issue?

There are several episode of shows that the UVERSE iPhone/iPad app has as recorded that I have already watched and deleted.  The deletion was days or weeks ago.  Seems to happen all the time but not in that much quantity.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 28, 2013 7:53:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

happyharry wrote:

Yup (with the Web Remote App).  Try rebooting the DVR box and see if that clears out the programs from your app, the next time that you go back in.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

iPhone app has shows recorded that have been watched and deleted

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 28, 2013 7:53:57 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

happyharry wrote:

Yup (with the Web Remote App).  Try rebooting the DVR box and see if that clears out the programs from your app, the next time that you go back in.

happyharry wrote:

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: iPhone app has shows recorded that have been watched and deleted

2 of 4 (1,457 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 29, 2013 1:15:27 PM
(0)
Mentor

Fixed it fine - thanks for the advice

Fixed it fine - thanks for the advice

3 of 4 (1,419 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 1, 2013 1:01:10 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

You are welcome!  Don't be a stranger on the forums.

You are welcome!  Don't be a stranger on the forums.

4 of 4 (1,368 Views)