Slovett35's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 24th, 2016 5:16 PM

Why can I not have uverse TV????

my neighbors on the next street have uverse. Can someone please explain why it is not available for my address ***** Mansfield, TX? 

Please call [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Did you check here  for availability?

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

8 years ago

@Slovett35 wrote:

my neighbors on the next street have uverse.

The "next street" isn't really a neighbor. Uverse is a distance-based service. At some point there will be a limit to how far it can go .

Former Employee

• 

422 Messages

8 years ago

@Slovett35

I have personally seen a customer get denied service yet there next door neighbor has service working... Just ended up that they were 200ft out of range and there service could not get to them properly.

It sucks yes but signal can only go so far out before it degrades to the point where it wont work.

Mentor

• 

44 Messages

8 years ago

Well it's called ATT lazy or tricks I was told the same until I found out att line went underground through my property,so I called said take lines out they came quickly and I have uverse so they don't want spend money running lines that's why the att dtv merger 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.