For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
janerg's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 5th, 2015 7:16 PM

When will Hallmark Channel be back on ATT UVerse?

Are there any plans to bring Hallmark Channel back to ATT?  We switched from ATT UVerse to Time Warner Cable because ATT discontinued offering Hallmark Channel.  We would certainly be willing to change back to ATT UVerse since we did like the service if they would bring Hallmark Channel back to their lineup!  In the meantime, I guess we're stuck with Time Warner.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

9 years ago

Hello, everyone!

We have some good news to share about the Hallmark Channel and U-verse!

"[Today], Crown Media Family Networks and AT&T* launch Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries on AT&T U-verse TV"

For more information, please check out the full article:

Crown Media Family Networks and AT&T U-verse

Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Mariana

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@janerg wrote:

Are there any plans to bring Hallmark Channel back to ATT?  We switched from ATT UVerse to Time Warner Cable because ATT discontinued offering Hallmark Channel.  We would certainly be willing to change back to ATT UVerse since we did like the service if they would bring Hallmark Channel back to their lineup!  In the meantime, I guess we're stuck with Time Warner.

The channels have been gone for 4+ years.  Crown Media apparently is still contemplating AT&T's offer.  AT&T almost had them back in 2013.

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

We, too, left ATT a couple of years after Hallmark was pulled from their line up.  We had added cable to our mountain home in 2012 (ATT was not offered there) and bingo!  There was Hallmark.  After watching a couple of Hallmark movies, we realized why we were not happy with ATT.  Their service, reliability and speed of channel change is great.  But, no Hallmark,.  So, we pulled the plug and went to DISH just to get Hallmark.  We watch it nightly.  Our son, who had ATT Uverse as we did, after seeing several Hallmark movies with us, switched as well to another service (not DISH) to get Hallmark.  I expect there are many, many thousands of subscribers who have left ATT for greener pastures (where Hallmark is available).

If and when ATT brings back Hallmark - even as a premium service - I will jump ship with DISH and return to UVERSE.  Until then, however, I will keep their internet service only.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Thank you for bringing back Hallmark Channel..   I was extremely excited this morning when I read the u-verse message center.  THANK YOU

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

9 years ago

Thank You At&t for bringing back the Hallmark channel we are very happy and appreciate you doing this for us, again THANK YOU!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.