For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
MILansing's profile

Tutor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 7th, 2016 3:56 PM

What happened to Weather on Demand?

What happened to weather on demand?  We keep paying more & more,

but end getting less & less.  Seriously considering changing to another

cable provider.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

We do not get accuweather ch 227 anymore - the Weather channel (AKA ATLANTA weather channel is useless)

Why the change

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

What happened to channel 227, the best local weather?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@habenero   That's 227/1227 they just added the HD version a few months ago.  Thought it might've just been a placeholder for the new Accuweather channel that FiOS had picked up just b4 they added the HD channel.

They are dropping them as outdated, can get all that info and much more at Accuweather website. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Glefevers  See this thread too about 227/1227. 😉

https://forums.att.com/t5/Total-Home-DVR/we-are-missing-ch-227-as-of-9-7/m-p/4912790#M23839

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Strangely, Dallas is still getting 227/1127 as of 10:00am but I suppose it's just a matter of time.  😞

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I went into the Guide and scrolled through it to see if Weather on Demand might have been moved to another channel.  No, it's been removed completely.  I'm very curious as to why!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

Hi Everyone, I too woke up to view my favorite channel... (Weather Interactive Channel)...which included (Same Day) (10 Day)(Radar Satellite)(Storm maps)(Weather maps) etc....and you could see your weather for the day or the 10 day for your area.. satellites for viewing storms... incoming hurricanes and tropical deppressions..also you could view when your area had high pollen & uv levels. Plus you could also add your favorite states....Now its all gone and the channels around it are all info commercials ...The (Weather Interative Channel) you were able to go to when ..the live Weather station was playing movies...or talking about an ocurring storm..They already got rid of the free game channel with mahong and such..but now they are getting rid of (Interactive Weather Channel) to warn us of possible danger...Let me guess ..They will replace it with new channel like (Interactive Info Commercial)They keep giving us less and less...and wont  even let you speak to whomever axes the good channels...And A representative actually made me reset and reboot everything before she could tell me if  the (Weather Interactive Channel) had been removed...WoW... Time to look at other cable providers ...Unbelievable!!!!

I would ask them .Please put (Weather Interactive Channel )back..but I highly doubt Uverse  care about its costumers....

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

8 years ago

The Att representative also gave me a link to go to ( www.att.com/fighting4you) which just brought me to Att.com.

The site didn't work for me! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Ok.. ATT..  I have had your service since it came to Katy.. You were the Best, At One Time.. Then you removed the Local Weather channel.  Now you have removed the  Interactive  Weather Channel.  Dam ATT.  What gives. I guess we as customers, just don't count.. Please explain the reasoning for this Move...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

You know it seems to me, that ATT UVERSE,  has this blog, as their wailing wall for their customers.   Yep it one way..  You complain or ask a question and well, Just Like Dogs Barking at the Full Moon..  The Moon never does, Answer Back..   Nope, they do as they Please and they Want their payment at the End of the Month...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.