Posted Oct 17, 2013
4:27:20 PM
View profile
U-verse online error message

When I try to watch U-verse online, I often get an error message that says,

"Oops... An error has occurred

We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists
please visit our AT&T U-verse Support page for further troubleshooting.
Details: An error occurred trying to play the video.Try Again  Error Code: 3.8"

I've talked to tech support and they say it's a flash player issue, but mine is up to date.  It seems to happen on certain networks and not others.  I can't watch Spike, Showtime, Starz, WE to name a few, but can watch HBO, Fox, and ABC.  I have access to all of these channels on my TV, but keep running into this error code on my computer.  Anyone else having the same problem or have any better trouble shooting ideas than AT&T telephone support? 

Thanks!

When I try to watch U-verse online, I often get an error message that says,

"Oops... An error has occurred

We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists
please visit our AT&T U-verse Support page for further troubleshooting.
Details: An error occurred trying to play the video.Try Again  Error Code: 3.8"

I've talked to tech support and they say it's a flash player issue, but mine is up to date.  It seems to happen on certain networks and not others.  I can't watch Spike, Showtime, Starz, WE to name a few, but can watch HBO, Fox, and ABC.  I have access to all of these channels on my TV, but keep running into this error code on my computer.  Anyone else having the same problem or have any better trouble shooting ideas than AT&T telephone support? 

Thanks!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 21, 2013 3:57:16 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTU-verseCare on Feb 25, 2015 at 12:43:35 PM

Hi Visitor01,

I am not sure what was causing nh_0402's issue, but here are some things that were done to fix others accounts

1. Reinstall Java and Microsoft Silverlight
  2. Disable all your firewalls (including Windows) to see if it was a firewall issue
  3. Make sure you are directly connected to the U-verse router when testing
  4. Make sure you are signing in with your primary ID.

Also, here is an article that goes over the error codes a little more in detail.

Hope one of these helps resolve your issue. Let us know how it goes.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

U-verse online error message

34 replies
(15) Me too
(15) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(34)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 18, 2013 9:27:09 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi nh_0402,

I apologize about the inconveniences with the U-verse online site. Hopefully, it's a n easy fix, but I will be glad to work with you until we get this fixed. 

When you access U-verse online, what browser are you using to access it?

Have you tried with other browsers?

Do you have this issue when you try another device?

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi nh_0402,

I apologize about the inconveniences with the U-verse online site. Hopefully, it's a n easy fix, but I will be glad to work with you until we get this fixed. 

When you access U-verse online, what browser are you using to access it?

Have you tried with other browsers?

Do you have this issue when you try another device?

-David T

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: U-verse online error message

2 of 35 (16,682 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2013 8:52:21 PM
(0)
Contributor

i too have the same error 3.8 and no one at at&t has been able to assist me. I've spoke with over a dozen technicians and gotten no where. I've reinstalled browers, updated silverlight, upldated my flash player and i still have the same error 3.8

using a macbook pro

using browers chrome, safari and firefox are none are working....at a loss

i too have the same error 3.8 and no one at at&t has been able to assist me. I've spoke with over a dozen technicians and gotten no where. I've reinstalled browers, updated silverlight, upldated my flash player and i still have the same error 3.8

using a macbook pro

using browers chrome, safari and firefox are none are working....at a loss

3 of 35 (16,597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 8:23:23 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi rosahaggerty,

I apologize for this inconveniences, but I would be glad to look further into this for you. I will be sending you a private message to gather some more information, so be on the lookout for it.

-David T

Hi rosahaggerty,

I apologize for this inconveniences, but I would be glad to look further into this for you. I will be sending you a private message to gather some more information, so be on the lookout for it.

-David T

4 of 35 (16,576 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 25, 2013 6:45:09 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am also having this problem. I am also using a Macbook Pro. I have tried Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. But I seem to only be having problems with watching movies, not TV shows

I am also having this problem. I am also using a Macbook Pro. I have tried Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome. But I seem to only be having problems with watching movies, not TV shows

5 of 35 (16,532 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 28, 2013 8:28:39 AM
(0)
Community Support

Hi stuckyn,

I apologize for the issues you are having with U-verse online. I would be glad to investigate your issue further. 

Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

Hi stuckyn,

I apologize for the issues you are having with U-verse online. I would be glad to investigate your issue further. 

Please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Be sure to include your name, account number, phone number, and the best time to reach you. 

Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-David T

6 of 35 (16,510 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 1:39:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

I'm also having this problem...

Am on a Surface Pro.  Using Windows 8.1 and latest Java Silverlight, flash, etc...

Thanks for your help.

I'm also having this problem...

Am on a Surface Pro.  Using Windows 8.1 and latest Java Silverlight, flash, etc...

Thanks for your help.

7 of 35 (16,476 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 2:15:16 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

It is especially important to note which channels you are having problems with, and whether or not the problem is intermittent or continous.  There are several different players in use depending on the which content provider is responsible for the channel.  AT&T has done a nice job of providing a single menu/selection screen, but behind the scenes, it must be anything but simple.

It is especially important to note which channels you are having problems with, and whether or not the problem is intermittent or continous.  There are several different players in use depending on the which content provider is responsible for the channel.  AT&T has done a nice job of providing a single menu/selection screen, but behind the scenes, it must be anything but simple.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

8 of 35 (16,472 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 4:17:39 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am having issues viewing Showtime, Stars.   Can watch HBO and other channels. Started several days ago. ATT customer is useless. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am having issues viewing Showtime, Stars.   Can watch HBO and other channels. Started several days ago. ATT customer is useless. Does anyone have any suggestions?

9 of 35 (16,432 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 1, 2013 6:35:01 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by JefferMC on Nov 1, 2013 at 6:36:12 PM

Showtime uses a Silverlight based player.  Do you have the most recent version of Silverlight installed?  What messages (if any) do you get?  What does happen?

Showtime uses a Silverlight based player.  Do you have the most recent version of Silverlight installed?  What messages (if any) do you get?  What does happen?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

[ Edited ]
10 of 35 (16,425 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2013 10:10:53 AM
(0)
Contributor

Same problem here: Can't watch Showtime via Uverse Online using Windows 7 w/ IE10 or Google Chrome. Have latest versions of Java, Flash & Silverlight. ATT Customer Service can't help either.

Same problem here: Can't watch Showtime via Uverse Online using Windows 7 w/ IE10 or Google Chrome. Have latest versions of Java, Flash & Silverlight. ATT Customer Service can't help either.

11 of 35 (16,405 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 8:12:02 AM
(0)
Scholar

I have not had any problems.  As far as Showtime you do know you can watch showtime through their own service Showtime anywhere and they also have a live feed of Showtime.  Also all of the premium channels which is mostly what I watch has their own site where you can watch their progamming.  So most if the time I use their sites rather then Uverse.

I have not had any problems.  As far as Showtime you do know you can watch showtime through their own service Showtime anywhere and they also have a live feed of Showtime.  Also all of the premium channels which is mostly what I watch has their own site where you can watch their progamming.  So most if the time I use their sites rather then Uverse.

12 of 35 (16,367 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 4, 2013 1:30:02 PM
(0)
Community Support

Hi,

We apologize about all the inconveniences but vinrossgmailcom was able to find something that may help out.

vinrossgmailcom wrote:
Although I had the latest Microsoft Silverlight version I decided to uninstall and re-install it.

This helped resolve their issue, and hopefully, it will help resolve everyone elses.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, we recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

Hi,

We apologize about all the inconveniences but vinrossgmailcom was able to find something that may help out.

vinrossgmailcom wrote:
Although I had the latest Microsoft Silverlight version I decided to uninstall and re-install it.

This helped resolve their issue, and hopefully, it will help resolve everyone elses.

-David T

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, we recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

13 of 35 (16,353 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 7, 2013 3:50:08 PM
(0)
Contributor

Uninstalled & Reinstalled Silverlight & still have the same problem.

Uninstalled & Reinstalled Silverlight & still have the same problem.

14 of 35 (16,291 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 8, 2013 4:19:12 PM
(0)
Contributor

Same thing here.  Have done all the troubleshooting. Various browsers, Mac/PC laptop desktop, wired & wireless connections.  Deleted cookies, reinstalled programs, on & on & on.......  Had AT&T rep out today. Switched modems - no change.  However, I am able to use my iphone on the wireless network and play a Starz series.  Detail regarding Starz:  on my computers I can play Starz movies & not original series.  We just moved and had our Att service relocated to new address & this is when it all started.  The tech that came (after hours & hours of phone tech support) was confounded, called his techie at Att, still no answer to this problem.

Att, please figure this out.  You may email me and get my contact info & I am willing to be the guinea pig to try things out - lets just get it fixed!

Same thing here.  Have done all the troubleshooting. Various browsers, Mac/PC laptop desktop, wired & wireless connections.  Deleted cookies, reinstalled programs, on & on & on.......  Had AT&T rep out today. Switched modems - no change.  However, I am able to use my iphone on the wireless network and play a Starz series.  Detail regarding Starz:  on my computers I can play Starz movies & not original series.  We just moved and had our Att service relocated to new address & this is when it all started.  The tech that came (after hours & hours of phone tech support) was confounded, called his techie at Att, still no answer to this problem.

Att, please figure this out.  You may email me and get my contact info & I am willing to be the guinea pig to try things out - lets just get it fixed!

15 of 35 (16,269 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 10:37:22 AM
(0)
Tutor

GRRRR!!! I'm glad it's not just me having this problem. When I talk to support, I feel like they think I'm making this up. I don't understand. I've tried EVERYTHING!!! I've tired of un/ reinstalling everything that is not helping.  

Please find the root cause and fix it. It's odd I some movies/shows work fine while other give me that stupid error 3.8...............

If there is something I'm not doing right, Please let me know.

Does anyone else have blank tiles? Some tiles show and some are white and you have to hover over to see what movie it is.

GRRRR!!! I'm glad it's not just me having this problem. When I talk to support, I feel like they think I'm making this up. I don't understand. I've tried EVERYTHING!!! I've tired of un/ reinstalling everything that is not helping.  

Please find the root cause and fix it. It's odd I some movies/shows work fine while other give me that stupid error 3.8...............

If there is something I'm not doing right, Please let me know.

Does anyone else have blank tiles? Some tiles show and some are white and you have to hover over to see what movie it is.

16 of 35 (16,241 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 9, 2013 10:55:04 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

It may depend on what region of the country you are in.    I am using FireFox and the site is working ok here in SE Michigan.  Hopefully the issue will get resolved quickly.

It may depend on what region of the country you are in.    I am using FireFox and the site is working ok here in SE Michigan.  Hopefully the issue will get resolved quickly.

17 of 35 (16,239 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2013 2:49:40 PM
(0)
Tutor

Hi I was having this problem too and getting this error whenever I tried to watch videos on uverseonline, what I found fixed my problem is disabling my adblock plus on my firefox and chrome, after I disabled it I stopped getting the error code 3.8 I hope that helps!

Hi I was having this problem too and getting this error whenever I tried to watch videos on uverseonline, what I found fixed my problem is disabling my adblock plus on my firefox and chrome, after I disabled it I stopped getting the error code 3.8 I hope that helps!

18 of 35 (16,142 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 10:15:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

Were you able to assist nh_0402 with the Error 3.8 message? I ask becuase I have the same issue and would like a resolution.  I have tried the other suggestions, but they have not worked.

Were you able to assist nh_0402 with the Error 3.8 message? I ask becuase I have the same issue and would like a resolution.  I have tried the other suggestions, but they have not worked.

19 of 35 (16,098 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 21, 2013 3:57:16 PM
(0)
Community Support
Edited by ATTU-verseCare on Feb 25, 2015 at 12:43:35 PM

Hi Visitor01,

I am not sure what was causing nh_0402's issue, but here are some things that were done to fix others accounts

2. Disable all your firewalls (including Windows) to see if it was a firewall issue

Also, here is an article that goes over the error codes a little more in detail.

-David T

Hi Visitor01,

-David T

[ Edited ]
20 of 35 (16,064 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 22, 2013 6:01:52 AM
(0)
Teacher
Edited by gsica1949 on Dec 22, 2013 at 6:04:32 AM

WINDOWS 7 

I had the same problem on Chrome where suddenly movies from Showtime and Cinemax would error out on loading with error code 5. Deleting the browser cache had no effect, however, IE8 continued to work and I never removed or changed Silverlight. It seemed to happen after Sockwave player was upgraded but I'm not 100% sure. I removed (deleted) Adobe Sockwave and ActiveX and reinstaalled Sockwave. There was no change. 

I removed CHROME and downloaded a new installed. I can now watch these movies on Chrome. WARNING, you will lose all of your bookmarks. You must used google sync feature or save the bookmark file into another non Chrome directory before removing chrome. 

Here is how to find the bookmark file. You can skip step 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eYxOFedFFE

WINDOWS 7 

I had the same problem on Chrome where suddenly movies from Showtime and Cinemax would error out on loading with error code 5. Deleting the browser cache had no effect, however, IE8 continued to work and I never removed or changed Silverlight. It seemed to happen after Sockwave player was upgraded but I'm not 100% sure. I removed (deleted) Adobe Sockwave and ActiveX and reinstaalled Sockwave. There was no change. 

I removed CHROME and downloaded a new installed. I can now watch these movies on Chrome. WARNING, you will lose all of your bookmarks. You must used google sync feature or save the bookmark file into another non Chrome directory before removing chrome. 

Here is how to find the bookmark file. You can skip step 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eYxOFedFFE

[ Edited ]
21 of 35 (15,652 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 11, 2014 7:32:57 PM
(0)
Contributor

Disabling adblock "For this page only" did the trick for me. Thanks.

Disabling adblock "For this page only" did the trick for me. Thanks.

22 of 35 (14,711 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 8:41:06 AM
(0)
Contributor

I can use my desktop computer and watch all of the live and recorded shows on Uverse. This is not true of my laptop. I can see some of the programs but not most of them. If I try to load a show (CNN live for instance) I get an "OOPS....we could not load your video, please clear your browser cache and try again....Errror code 5". This happens on CNN, ABC, Starz, Showtime etc etc. How do I enable my laptop to do the same thing my desktop does?

I can use my desktop computer and watch all of the live and recorded shows on Uverse. This is not true of my laptop. I can see some of the programs but not most of them. If I try to load a show (CNN live for instance) I get an "OOPS....we could not load your video, please clear your browser cache and try again....Errror code 5". This happens on CNN, ABC, Starz, Showtime etc etc. How do I enable my laptop to do the same thing my desktop does?

Error code 5 when trying to use Uverse to watch TV online

23 of 35 (13,675 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 9:37:41 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
thetinpusher - You are talking uverse.com? Yes? Where live and on-demand (not recorded) shows are available?

You can try the different browsers.. You can clear the caches, cookies & whatever builds up while surfing. Maybe run a tool to make sure the computer is running at it's best. Sorry, I cannot suggest one.

How old is the computer? Video needs lots of speed and memory. Is the desktop wired and the laptop wi-fi? Try it wired.
thetinpusher - You are talking uverse.com? Yes? Where live and on-demand (not recorded) shows are available?

You can try the different browsers.. You can clear the caches, cookies & whatever builds up while surfing. Maybe run a tool to make sure the computer is running at it's best. Sorry, I cannot suggest one.

How old is the computer? Video needs lots of speed and memory. Is the desktop wired and the laptop wi-fi? Try it wired.

Re: Error code 5 when trying to use Uverse to watch TV online

24 of 35 (13,669 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 5, 2014 7:59:16 PM
(0)
Contributor
Yes it is on Uverse.com and it is a mix of live tv and recorded episodes. I can get some of the channels, but not all that I should. I am using both IE11 and google chrome (an up to date version, I have cleared the caches of both dozens of times, my computer was just cleaned by ATT Connect-Tech and the computer is a 1 year old HP Pavillion G7 that handles video just fine when the content is put into it....
Yes it is on Uverse.com and it is a mix of live tv and recorded episodes. I can get some of the channels, but not all that I should. I am using both IE11 and google chrome (an up to date version, I have cleared the caches of both dozens of times, my computer was just cleaned by ATT Connect-Tech and the computer is a 1 year old HP Pavillion G7 that handles video just fine when the content is put into it....

Re: Error code 5 when trying to use Uverse to watch TV online

25 of 35 (13,631 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 7, 2014 6:42:00 PM
(0)
Contributor

Hello, I am having the same error with BBC America but Silverlight is updated and I do not have ad block.  Can anyone tell me what player does BBC America use?

Hello, I am having the same error with BBC America but Silverlight is updated and I do not have ad block.  Can anyone tell me what player does BBC America use?

26 of 35 (12,884 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2014 10:50:00 AM
(0)
Tutor

I just finally got around to trying uverse live over the web ... what a nightmare.

My system:

linux (ubuntu 14.04)

latest silverlight/pipelight installed (netflix works ok)

latest adobe flash available 11.2 I believe

oracle java 7

login is ok click on start a live TV and it authenticates me ok puts up the viewing box and I can see the Start/Pause button and the ATT spinner on the screen.   After about 4-5 seconds it just displays an error 3.8.

For some absurd reason... ATT has buried those error codes here:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423862&cv=813#fbid=tx5InrDOtXK

But unfortunately error 3.8 is listed as UNKNOWN ERROR - Requires further investigation on a case by case basis. First point of call, check the browser's javascript/error console for further details.    Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight and reinstall.

So I uninstalled silverlight/pipelight and reinstalled.   Same error.   As a former programmer I'm puzzled that ATT can detect the error and fail on it but can't tell what it is???

I just finally got around to trying uverse live over the web ... what a nightmare.

My system:

linux (ubuntu 14.04)

latest silverlight/pipelight installed (netflix works ok)

latest adobe flash available 11.2 I believe

oracle java 7

login is ok click on start a live TV and it authenticates me ok puts up the viewing box and I can see the Start/Pause button and the ATT spinner on the screen.   After about 4-5 seconds it just displays an error 3.8.

For some absurd reason... ATT has buried those error codes here:

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB423862&cv=813#fbid=tx5InrDOtXK

But unfortunately error 3.8 is listed as UNKNOWN ERROR - Requires further investigation on a case by case basis. First point of call, check the browser's javascript/error console for further details.    Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight and reinstall.

So I uninstalled silverlight/pipelight and reinstalled.   Same error.   As a former programmer I'm puzzled that ATT can detect the error and fail on it but can't tell what it is???

27 of 35 (11,235 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2014 11:02:07 AM
(0)
Tutor

some channels work and it appears the ones that don't may have a license/DRM problem/bug that is causing the Error 3.8 to occur on the  end-user pc/laptops.

some channels work and it appears the ones that don't may have a license/DRM problem/bug that is causing the Error 3.8 to occur on the  end-user pc/laptops.

28 of 35 (11,228 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2014 11:03:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Professor
I know back around the time that this thread originally started, I was having issues with watching Netflix on my Mac. It turned out that the newest Silverlight version caused an incompatibility for me. To resolve the problems I was having watching Netflix, I had to remove Silverlight, and re-install an older version.

Since that time for me, a newer Silverlight update fixed the problem in Firefox, but it persisted in Chrome. It is possible that your problem is related to an update to something like Flash or Silverlight which might have recently been installed on your computer.

As a software developer, I'm sure you can fully understand how you can detect an error with an external application that you interact with. I'm also sure that you can understand that the external application may have been updated and now returns an error that wasn't known or documented at the time your application was released. How would you catch that external error and report it to your users? Now you understand how AT&T can detect the error but not know what it is to report you exactly how to fix it.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

For additional help, please send a PM to ATTCustomerCare.
I know back around the time that this thread originally started, I was having issues with watching Netflix on my Mac. It turned out that the newest Silverlight version caused an incompatibility for me. To resolve the problems I was having watching Netflix, I had to remove Silverlight, and re-install an older version.

Since that time for me, a newer Silverlight update fixed the problem in Firefox, but it persisted in Chrome. It is possible that your problem is related to an update to something like Flash or Silverlight which might have recently been installed on your computer.

As a software developer, I'm sure you can fully understand how you can detect an error with an external application that you interact with. I'm also sure that you can understand that the external application may have been updated and now returns an error that wasn't known or documented at the time your application was released. How would you catch that external error and report it to your users? Now you understand how AT&T can detect the error but not know what it is to report you exactly how to fix it.

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

Jerry B.
"GeekBoy"

--

29 of 35 (11,227 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2014 11:09:28 AM
(0)
Tutor
understand what you are saying.

my netflix works fine using silverlight/pipelight, same java 7, same
browsers and Netflix uses DRM.

Since I started working on this last night I've read hundreds of messages
by people having this 3.8 error... I just don't see why someone at ATT
isn't more curious about the cause(s) so it doesn't have to be listed as
"unknown". Even if they had multiple possibilities they could just list
them so people could check whether they'd thought of them all or not.
understand what you are saying.

my netflix works fine using silverlight/pipelight, same java 7, same
browsers and Netflix uses DRM.

Since I started working on this last night I've read hundreds of messages
by people having this 3.8 error... I just don't see why someone at ATT
isn't more curious about the cause(s) so it doesn't have to be listed as
"unknown". Even if they had multiple possibilities they could just list
them so people could check whether they'd thought of them all or not.

30 of 35 (11,222 Views)