For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jasonmillerct's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 15th, 2014 1:14 AM

Shameless On Demand

I recently switched to Uverse from Cox and was disappointed to find that Shameless is not available On Demand. I know it is viewable on the Showtime App, but I prefer to watch it on my television. Anyone know or know where to look to find when Shameless will be On Demand for Uverse?

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

This is the only thing i found on it: 

Shameless Idealists

Mon 5/19 at 4:30am
492 PIVOT

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@jasonmillerct wrote:

I recently switched to Uverse from Cox and was disappointed to find that Shameless is not available On Demand. I know it is viewable on the Showtime App, but I prefer to watch it on my television. Anyone know or know where to look to find when Shameless will be On Demand for Uverse?

Only a liimited number of programs are available on VoD, at any one time.  For instance, Showtime Anytime and HBO Go, always have much more content than Showtime or HBO Video on Demand, on your TV.  That is not unique to U-Verse, Comcast, Cox, Charter and so on.  The blame, if any, lies with the channel provider, as they dictate which movies or episodes to send to the TV providers.  The key point is limited storage.  A workaround would be a laptop or tablet that has HDMI out and an open HDMI input on your TV.

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

Get the Roku player.  It has recently started streaming Showtime Anytime.  Other streaming players have also followed behind Roku.  You can then watch it on your TV

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.