Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted May 14, 2014
6:14:59 PM
View profile
Shameless On Demand

I recently switched to Uverse from Cox and was disappointed to find that Shameless is not available On Demand. I know it is viewable on the Showtime App, but I prefer to watch it on my television. Anyone know or know where to look to find when Shameless will be On Demand for Uverse?

I recently switched to Uverse from Cox and was disappointed to find that Shameless is not available On Demand. I know it is viewable on the Showtime App, but I prefer to watch it on my television. Anyone know or know where to look to find when Shameless will be On Demand for Uverse?

Shameless On Demand

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 14, 2014 6:45:16 PM
(0)
Guru

This is the only thing i found on it: 

Shameless Idealists

Mon 5/19 at 4:30am
492 PIVOT
Im not Smart! The Voices in my Head are!!

This is the only thing i found on it: 

Shameless Idealists

Mon 5/19 at 4:30am
492 PIVOT

Re: Shameless On Demand

2 of 4 (1,244 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 15, 2014 8:04:37 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

jasonmillerct wrote:

Only a liimited number of programs are available on VoD, at any one time.  For instance, Showtime Anytime and HBO Go, always have much more content than Showtime or HBO Video on Demand, on your TV.  That is not unique to U-Verse, Comcast, Cox, Charter and so on.  The blame, if any, lies with the channel provider, as they dictate which movies or episodes to send to the TV providers.  The key point is limited storage.  A workaround would be a laptop or tablet that has HDMI out and an open HDMI input on your TV.

jasonmillerct wrote:

Only a liimited number of programs are available on VoD, at any one time.  For instance, Showtime Anytime and HBO Go, always have much more content than Showtime or HBO Video on Demand, on your TV.  That is not unique to U-Verse, Comcast, Cox, Charter and so on.  The blame, if any, lies with the channel provider, as they dictate which movies or episodes to send to the TV providers.  The key point is limited storage.  A workaround would be a laptop or tablet that has HDMI out and an open HDMI input on your TV.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 4 (1,210 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 18, 2014 1:01:19 PM
(0)
ACE - Scholar

Get the Roku player.  It has recently started streaming Showtime Anytime.  Other streaming players have also followed behind Roku.  You can then watch it on your TV

Get the Roku player.  It has recently started streaming Showtime Anytime.  Other streaming players have also followed behind Roku.  You can then watch it on your TV

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (1,165 Views)