For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
cee2015's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sunday, August 30th, 2015 12:48 PM

Music channels?

Has anyone else noticed their music channels are gone?? Now they offer Stingray and it looks like

we have to pay for them now?  

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Stingray Music replaced the previous music channel (Music Choice?). Look at channel 531/1531. 

IHeartRadio is also available on channel 532/1532.

Both are free.  There is no charge but you must have Uverse internet (Elite or higher) to access.

Interactive Apps available

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Where can I find 'Soft Rock'?  It was Music Choice #5119.  Classic Rock is great but we often need something softer.  I really miss it!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

9 years ago

Stingray doesn't offer anything called "Soft Rock". 

Have you tried the I Heart Radio app?  Perhaps there's a radio station that plays that genre.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

9 years ago

@midcentgal wrote:

Where can I find 'Soft Rock'?  It was Music Choice #5119.  Classic Rock is great but we often need something softer.  I really miss it!

often need something softer.  I really miss it!

@midcentgal According to some relative "inside" information that I received  last winter, each of the 40+ Muisc Choice channels was supposed to have a Stingray counterpart, that roughly was similar.  Your milage may vary.  For Soft Rock, the replacement is 5119 Stingray Pop Adult.  That doesn't sound Soft Rock-ish but it's supposed to be the closest match.

I actually dislike Stingray.  Too many mis-placed songs, cover tunes, b-sides and the like,  And it is a back-door price increase, if you don't already have high speed internet. 

I would try the iHeart app, already suggested on 532/1132.  Lots of Soft Rock choices.

MC Soft Rock 5119 Stingray Pop Adult
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.