Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Jun 9, 2014
3:11:27 PM
View profile
Hallmark Channel??

I just started with U Verse TV and I see there is NO Hallamark Channel!! I am so disappointed and I am regreting my decision and hope they can resolve the issue by November because I LOVE the holiday shows 

I just started with U Verse TV and I see there is NO Hallamark Channel!! I am so disappointed and I am regreting my decision and hope they can resolve the issue by November because I LOVE the holiday shows 

Hallmark Channel??

9 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2014 5:28:27 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor
Edited by davidbk on Jan 7, 2016 at 1:58:13 PM

I don't think that we'll ever see Hallmark in the channel lineup. 

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.

I don't think that we'll ever see Hallmark in the channel lineup. 

(edited to remove link to deactivated website)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Note: If your issue has been resolved, please mark the post that resolved your issue as the solution. Click "Post Options" and select "Accept as Solution" to help others with the same issue find an answer.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Hallmark Channel??

[ Edited ]
2 of 10 (2,772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2014 6:43:08 PM
(0)
Contributor
I so agree with you on the disappointment of not have the hallmark channel, I changed to them and was told they did to later found they didn't, I sure hope they can add it back cause if not I am change companies, and I was hope with the news of them buying directv maybe that would mean .
they can add some of there channels to there line up
I so agree with you on the disappointment of not have the hallmark channel, I changed to them and was told they did to later found they didn't, I sure hope they can add it back cause if not I am change companies, and I was hope with the news of them buying directv maybe that would mean .

3 of 10 (2,760 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 9, 2014 8:07:41 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

charliecathy.hall wrote:

It'll soon be 4 years since Uverse dropped Hallmark (Sept. 2010) but hope springs eternal.

charliecathy.hall wrote:

It'll soon be 4 years since Uverse dropped Hallmark (Sept. 2010) but hope springs eternal.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 10 (2,749 Views)
Highlighted
(1)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 10, 2014 10:48:48 AM
(1)
ACE - Master

skeeterintexas wrote:

charliecathy.hall wrote:

I guess that these One Post Wonders didn't research the channel lineups, before switching.

skeeterintexas wrote:

charliecathy.hall wrote:

I guess that these One Post Wonders didn't research the channel lineups, before switching.

5 of 10 (2,703 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2014 4:03:22 PM
(0)
Contributor

The Hallmark channels are a "must have".   Is AT&T U-Verse actively negotiating a new contract?

The Hallmark channels are a "must have".   Is AT&T U-Verse actively negotiating a new contract?

Hallmark channell / movies

6 of 10 (1,308 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2014 4:05:51 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel have not been in the U-verse lineup since August 31, 2010.

The Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel have not been in the U-verse lineup since August 31, 2010.

Re: Hallmark channell / movies

7 of 10 (1,307 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2014 10:18:07 PM
(0)
Teacher

We did look at the Channel line up and was told that the Hallmark Channel would be added very soon to their line up. What happened to that?

We did look at the Channel line up and was told that the Hallmark Channel would be added very soon to their line up. What happened to that?

8 of 10 (1,290 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2014 10:21:50 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

JeanAnnie wrote:

Told by who?

JeanAnnie wrote:

Told by who?

9 of 10 (1,287 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 26, 2014 1:12:30 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

texasguy37 wrote:

JeanAnnie wrote:

Told by who?

The same person that said told them that U-Verse was going to carry RFD.

texasguy37 wrote:

JeanAnnie wrote:

Told by who?

The same person that said told them that U-Verse was going to carry RFD.

10 of 10 (1,233 Views)