For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Reaella's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, June 30th, 2014 5:15 AM

HBO GO

Good evening, 

I've recently reinstalled HBO GO just now and I'm unable to login as an existing user or new user. I keep getting this message that I am currently not subscribed to HBO and I am. How do I login to hbo go with my AT&T account? I used to be a Dish customer and never had this problem. Can someone help?

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Reaella

I'm sorry to hear that HBO Go isn't letting you log in. HBO Go requires the same email login that you use to view att.net for email, att.com for account info, uverseonline.com, etc. One thing that could help resolve this issue is logging into the att.net website first just to help re-authenticate what services you have and then try HBO Go once more on your device to see if it will allow you access.

I hope this helps! Let me know how it goes and if it still doesn't work then we'll find another solution for you. Thank you! Smiley Wink

- MorganCS 

- ATTU-verseCare

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you for responding so quickly. Yes, I have uninstalled and
re-installed the application as well as gone to att.com to make sure I have
HBO and I do have it. For some reason, the application won't even let me
sign in as a new user. So what do I do now?

Reaella Williams

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

10 years ago

No problem Reaella, sorry that solution didn't work for you. I have a couple more suggestions that may help. What sort of device are you trying to access the app with? If you're using an iPhone/iPad, I would suggest checking to see if you're on the most recent iOS version. Apple just pushed a new version yesterday (iOS 7.1.2), that may help.

Also, are you also having this same issue on any other device? Would it be possible to try logging into HBOGo.com from a desktop/laptop? If you don't have another device to try this on then try opening the web browser on your device and try accessing www.hbogo.com instead of using the HBOGo app.

- MorganCS
- ATTU-verseCare

Guru

• 

644 Messages

10 years ago

make sure you cleaned your cach out because you could be trying to login with your old login from DISH TV

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

@Reaella , are you still having trouble? Please visit HBOGo/Help and click on Technical Questions in the right hand sidewalk.  If this doesn't help, send us a private message by clicking here. Include your full name, contact information, account number and the best time you can be reached. We'll do our best to assist.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.