For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
nellesjs's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, June 28th, 2014 5:54 PM

BRING BACK THE OLD REMOTE ACCESS WEB PAGE

What in the world happened to the old web remote access. The new one shows only a fraction of the information on the page as the old one . BRING BACK THE OLD REMOTE ACCESS WEB PAGE

Scholar

• 

175 Messages

10 years ago

@jack7451 wrote:

GOOD NEWS!!

As of around 15 minutes ago, the content menu that is accessible from my PC is now working.  Only took almost three weeks but it's working.

Just got home. I have TV listings too. Still trying to figure out the new format. Like everyone else I miss not being able to limit the number of channels by choosing favorite channels. But at least I have a Guide now.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

jddell - Which tablet version stinks? The u-verse for ipad still has favorites. At least it did, the last time I looked.

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

While it is nice to have channels back, I have to believe the new format is a defect and should be reported to AT&T as such.  I will do that through a chat later.

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

As far as size goes, it is simple to zoom out, but the loss of functionality is bad.  I did complete the site survey based on the inability to access information.

So, you may not want to waste all the time it takes to make an AT&T connection, but you should be able to complete the survey within five minutes.  I marked the good stuff as good, such as fast response time, but treated the lack of Favorities as an error on the retrieval page.  It has to be an error as no one at AT&T wants to reduce service, right?

Mentor

• 

92 Messages

10 years ago

site survey?

Mentor

• 

92 Messages

10 years ago

and why are some shows in the schedule "grayed out" for lack of a better description?

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

RV_1 - That is scary. The designers have no idea what people need.

If you filter something you want only the good stuff to show up. That is the way it should work. Saves scrolling, right.

Instead of making the view better, the designers just black out what does not apply when HD is selected or a genre is selected.

What good is that? The hard job is filtering. The easy job modifying the view. I bet they did it because the filter is on a show basis & there will be rows with both good & bad. How to handle that? If you scroll over time the good & bad will come & go.

The matrix format is not good for filtering. A list format is needed to support filtering.

CC @beckyww @foxmulder777 

Mentor

• 

70 Messages

10 years ago

Surveys pop up on www.att.com quite frequently.

Teacher

• 

31 Messages

10 years ago

It also is missing the button to jump to prime time, and since the change any new series recordings I have donw are all screwed up. We've missed several shows because either the scheduled recording didn't fire up, or the guide information was wrong (show titles wring, wrong duration).

It just flat out sucks!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Since I first posted about how the changes in the site have removed so many useful features, it's no gotten worse.

When I sign in it tells me that "No channels match my filters." Checking on the only filter (HD) gives the same results.

It is broken. How do we reach anybody with the ability to fix this? Honestly, this may be a dealbreaker for me on using uVerse at all.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.