Get the myAT&T app
Makivili's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, November 24th, 2014 7:04 PM

why is my bill so high?

Here is the deal att, makes it hard to not want to switch when you see the same plan going for 70 a month and i'm paying 212! thats right over 50% up charge. This is where I ask for what? I should get a rebate check for the stress of having to call and talk to someone underpayed and over worked for a bill  adjustment that managment makes hard for them to do then talk to a super and get the same bill agian but higher then the last this is the 2nd time this has happend. ATT I can't say anything good about the billing and even less for your supervisors.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I'm sick of AT&T uverse billing as well. Over 220$ a month!! I'm also sick of these companies and their advertising gimmicks. What ever happened to rewarding loyal customers instead of forcing them to go somewhere else for services. Tired of this crap.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

well i am searching for some answers myself as to my ATT uverse/internet is so high every month.  i call into their CS and i get a foreign talking person and i cant understand them even tho they speak english the accent is to thick.  they always sound like they have an attitude when i ask them to repeat themselves also, but maybe that is just me?  i had TWC before and switched to ATT and i really like ATT and it's a shame they raised the price so high.  i will have to do something because i cannot pay almost $300 a month in these times for tv/internet

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My bill just got back up to $305, which I think is the full value of all the services.

I called the Loyalty Department today and they were willing to offer me a $5 rebate on my next bill.  I pointed out that we were not really talking if that is what my loyalty was worth to them.  It is a strange posture because capturing new customers by spending on advertisement and the loss of revenue of that customer leaving has to be worth more than that.

I plan to move over to TWC Spenctrum as a very similar package for the three basic services is about $152 with some degradation in the DVR service.  I really doubt that $89.99, mentioned above, covers the same service levels, but $152 dollars gives me faster Internet and a similar lineup of channels (premium channels included).  The only bad thing is that the DVR can only handle recording 2 programs at a time rather than the Direct TV four.  I'll live.

Competition is so important for the consumer!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have been wondering the same thing, I went and talked to them why I was paying $400 for a limited plan then they got me on an unlimited for "$150" but have been charging me $350 instead

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

It doesn’t matter how much your AT&T bill is, you often feel like you are paying too much, if not much, higher than what your neighbors pay. On average, customers pay $141  towards their monthly AT&T bills according to a Cowen and Company report. With ever-changing rates and skyrocketing fees each month, odds are good that your AT&T bills are way much higher.

You often feel like blasting at an AT&T rep to reduce your monthly bills. Forget everything, and try the below step to save money on your AT&T cell phone without compromizing on how you use your iPhone or Android.

BillTrim, as the name suggests, trim your AT&T bills to the tune of $450+ every year without you putting any extra effort. A young startup from California with an aim to touch the last person on the other end of the spectrum struggling to lower their bills.

BillTrim uses modern day technologies to gather all plans, deals, incentives, from all utility provider across the United States and has in-house trained professional negotiators. These bill negotiators are really, really good at what they do. They negotiate all of your bills on your behalf and make sure you get the absolute best price.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.