everytime I just to login it just takes me to the wireless bill

(0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Aug 20, 2013 2:05:36 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

Click on this link myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account then select U-verse and then enter your log in id (typically your email address) and the password.  The U-verse log in credentials are the same ones you used when you got U-verse and first logged in to set everything up.

You might also want to take a look at this Understanding Your U-verse Bill

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
    Accepted Solution

why cant I login to my uverse bill

1 reply
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Solved
    Aug 20, 2013 2:05:36 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Master

Click on this link myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account then select U-verse and then enter your log in id (typically your email address) and the password.  The U-verse log in credentials are the same ones you used when you got U-verse and first logged in to set everything up.

You might also want to take a look at this Understanding Your U-verse Bill

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: why cant I login to my uverse bill

2 of 2 (966 Views)
    Solution