Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

U-verse Forums

Posted Oct 4, 2012
5:52:27 PM
View profile
where do i find my wireless key

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 4, 2012 7:30:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

It's on the side of the RG. Big grey box that controls everything.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

where do i find my wireless key

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 4, 2012 7:30:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: where do i find my wireless key

2 of 5 (3,311 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 6:32:24 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have checked all the sides of my RG, and there is no yellow key or any thing marked as passord or key on the RG... do I need to get a new RG sent to me since this one does not have all the information?   If not.. what do I need to do to hook my Kindle up to my wireless network?

I have checked all the sides of my RG, and there is no yellow key or any thing marked as passord or key on the RG... do I need to get a new RG sent to me since this one does not have all the information?   If not.. what do I need to do to hook my Kindle up to my wireless network?

3 of 5 (2,450 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 6:37:30 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

davidmay42 wrote:

You don't have a sticker on the side of your RG? Do you have the original installation paperwork that the installer should have left, he should have written down the key in there as well.

davidmay42 wrote:

You don't have a sticker on the side of your RG? Do you have the original installation paperwork that the installer should have left, he should have written down the key in there as well.

4 of 5 (2,446 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 6:46:36 AM
(0)
Professor
Edited by jfw on Mar 12, 2013 at 6:52:39 AM

This may be of some assistance. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401486&cv=803&br=BR&ct=9004431&pv=3#fbid=N562SgLosCM

Go to See other versions of this article to select the type of RG you have.

This may be of some assistance. http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401486&cv=803&br=BR&ct=9004431&pv=3#fbid=N562SgLosCM

Go to See other versions of this article to select the type of RG you have.

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (2,442 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments