Get the myAT&T app
scofer14's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 4:57 AM

uverse free movie code by mail

Received a uverse movie code about a week ago in the mail. Just tried to put it in and rent a movie. Notice came up that it expired 7/31/15. The card says offer expires 8/31.
I have already been on the phone today for problems with service which noone has been able to resolve for months.
Who do I need to talk to to compensate for my lossed time and troubles?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@scofer14 wrote:
Received a uverse movie code about a week ago in the mail. Just tried to put it in and rent a movie. Notice came up that it expired 7/31/15. The card says offer expires 8/31.
I have already been on the phone today for problems with service which noone has been able to resolve for months.
Who do I need to talk to to compensate for my lossed time and troubles?

No compensation for lost time, but contact ATT Customer Care.  Click the ATT Customer Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your coupon exiration date situation.

Include your name, account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply.

For your service problems, send all the same info to ATT Uverse Care.  Click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature below, send the PM, explain your service problem situation.

Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.