Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

U-verse Forums

Posted Dec 26, 2012
10:37:35 AM
View profile
u-verse call forwarding feature

Need the ability to access my u-verse call forwarding feature to able to activate or deactivate call forwarding remotely.

Need the ability to access my u-verse call forwarding feature to able to activate or deactivate call forwarding remotely.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 26, 2012 11:57:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Here is a user guide that will tell you how to do what you want.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

u-verse call forwarding feature

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 26, 2012 11:57:09 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: u-verse call forwarding feature

2 of 2 (3,354 Views)
Solution