Get the myAT&T app
patches777's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, March 12th, 2013 7:27 PM

troubleshoot and resolve tool download windows 7 64 bit

Is there a downlooad for the troubleshoot and repair tool that will install and work on a windows 7 64bit operating system?  Thanks.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Since I assume that you've already discovered that Win 7 64 bit is not available, you can use the online version here.  On this page it says it's Win 7 compatible but it does not specify 32 or 64 bit but there is a link to click for Win 7.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

835 Messages

8 years ago

If you’re having an issue with your U-verse or DSL service, or if you need help with set up, learn how to use AT&T Troubleshoot & Resolve to find a quick fix.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

IT WORKED, thank you a bunch!

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

Your Welcome!!  Glad it got you fixed up.  Remember to always stop back in if you need assistance with anything else!!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks, and I sure will.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

@BeeBeeSA wrote:

Your Welcome!!  Glad it got you fixed up.  Remember to always stop back in if you need assistance with anything else!!

You're the best, BeeBeeSA!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Hi Again;

The solution worked on the 12th but I can not get it to work again; it comes up with INSTALL FAILED for the plugin.  Do I have to go through this process everytime I want to view/manage my home network settings on a windows 7 64 bit machine?  Thanks for your help & enjoy the day.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

@BeeBeeSA wrote:

Since I assume that you've already discovered that Win 7 64 bit is not available, you can use the online version here.  On this page it says it's Win 7 compatible but it does not specify 32 or 64 bit but there is a link to click for Win 7.

Did you use the online version or download the program to your computer?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the FAST comeback.  I was trying to download it to my computer so I could access it anytime (like I do on the other computers with windows XP) but no luck.

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

The only suggestion I can think of would be to call AT&T 800-288-2020 and ask for tech support.  Once on the line with them ask what Win 7 (32 or 64 bit) will work or will both work.  At least then you will know whether it's a program issue or an issue with your computer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.