Ask a question
Search in U-verse Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

U-verse Forums

Posted Mar 10, 2013
6:31:17 PM
View profile
router rebate

I am trying to locate where I can find my router rebate information to get the $100 cost of router in the form of a rebate?  Any suggestions, I've been on att.net for an hour now...

I am trying to locate where I can find my router rebate information to get the $100 cost of router in the form of a rebate?  Any suggestions, I've been on att.net for an hour now...

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 11, 2013 3:50:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Accepted Solution

router rebate

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Mar 11, 2013 3:50:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

https://rewardcenter.att.com/

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: router rebate

2 of 5 (772 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 12, 2013 6:58:10 PM
(0)
Community Support

jesuschrist, hopefully the website that beebeesa provided led you in the right direction and provided the information you were looking for. If so, please feel free to mark it as a "Correct Answer." If not, please let us know what issues you are still having and we will be glad to help you with it.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.

jesuschrist, hopefully the website that beebeesa provided led you in the right direction and provided the information you were looking for. If so, please feel free to mark it as a "Correct Answer." If not, please let us know what issues you are still having and we will be glad to help you with it.

If you encounter any issues with your service or equipment, I recommend checking out our Troubleshoot & Resolve solutions to help diagnose the issue.
I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 5 (772 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2014 12:30:17 AM
(0)
Tutor

im not looking for a debit card. i want to know when will i see my rebate for my router i sent you?

im not looking for a debit card. i want to know when will i see my rebate for my router i sent you?

4 of 5 (482 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 26, 2014 12:33:23 AM
(0)
Tutor
i dont see your solution you sent about rebate. where is it
i dont see your solution you sent about rebate. where is it

5 of 5 (480 Views)